Wi-Fi Trades Chimchar's My Player Thread

Chimchar

Aspiring Trainer
:);):cool::):):)I'll trade Celebi, Ho-oh, Lugia, Mew, Deoxys, or a Jirachi for Latias, Dialga, Cranidos, or a Sowver.

RE: Chimchar's Player Thread

You people don't get how to get Celebi do you? I used a cheat. They're everywhere for me. They are annoying!!!

You people don't get how to get Celebi do you? I used a cheat. They're everywhere for me. They are annoying!!!

Chimchar said:

I DONT THINK ANYONE WANTS YOUR CHEAT CELEBI'S!!!!

I have infident celebis. an unlimeted amount of celebis. it gets annoying. about that guy that says cheats can pass on is lying.:)

HITMONCHAN said:
May I have a legdit Lugia for my Shiny Gorribiss.

:D ha ha ha ha! all of his pokemon are cheated! except for jirachi! he doesn't have a "ledgit" Lugia. i do! do you accept clones?

yes i'll trade lugia 4 a shiny gorebess. whats a legit lugia and a legit ho-oh?no pokemon from d/p i live in america.

If Jirachi, Lugia, Ho-oh, Mew, or Deoxys is not a cheat, I'll trade you as many Dialga's as you want for them(once I get a Dialga)

Evan Eeveelution Master said:
If Jirachi, Lugia, Ho-oh, Mew, or Deoxys is not a cheat, I'll trade you as many Dialga's as you want for them(once I get a Dialga)

ALL OF HIS POKEMON ARE CHEATS EXCEPT FOR JIRACHI!:D

Evan Eeveelution Master said:

They are all not cheated Oliv17 is my bro he says they are cheated because he's annoyed about me beating him in Wii Bowling.

Back