Chinese Cards

evilpacman

Voltorb Collector
So, I'm looking to get the whole story on this. I figure someone has to know enough information on this....

Here is what I think I know.

Base set was printed in 1st edition and Unlited in Traditional Chinese characters.
EX Legend Maker was also printed in an attempt to start an organized play in Taiwan. However, it failed to stick, so no sets after that were printed.
EX Trainer Kit Plusle and Minun were also printed along with LM.

http://www.funbox.com.tw/pokemontcg/10.asp

If I am wrong on anything, please let me know. I am really thrying to figure this stuff out, so I can add it to my database, and so I know what to expect when searching for the Voltorb and Electrodes I need in Chinese. Thanks!

[attachment=6949]

Do you mind that this card's picture don't match your collection?

But I'm still unable to get a copy of this card. Sorry.

Attachments

• q0sdBzriP.Cyli3LTnZKxQ.jpg
    q0sdBzriP.Cyli3LTnZKxQ.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 62
I don't know if it s fake or if it s from the company itself, but I do have Pokemon cards in Chinese.
Although, I think it is fake, because the card is smaller than usual, and has sometimes some wierd translations lol

The actual card is smaller? What set is it from? I'm guessing it would be fake if its not from Base, EX Legend Maker or the EX Trainer Kit. I think those are the only sets that exist in Chinese haha

Hey I do not have any Japanese torbs/trodes with codes on them.

The smaller card, may actually be in Japanese langaugue and may be a prism sticker card. There were a lot of those made but they are unofficial, or counterfiet cards. They look just like Japanese tcg cards, even have a matching back, but are smaller.

I will take a pic to show your guys, i will edit this post soon.
Edit:
VrVcsh0.jpg

As you can see, it s smaller than the usual cards (found some cool legit cards in my binder as well XD)
Anyway, now that i look at them, they are probably some fakes. I think i have seen some cards from the other sets, and as stated above, Base, Legend Maker and EX trainer kit are the only one that should have been printed.

Siuwong Chan said:
Do you mind that this card's picture don't match your collection?

But I'm still unable to get a copy of this card. Sorry.

Yes thats it! Where did you find that picture??

@ Zeto, Yeah, those are fake, but they are cool :) The one I'm looking for primarily is the one that Siuwong posted. I'm sure that will be difficult to find though.

Zeto said:
Lol, thought so.

Those definitively look rare and expensive as hell

Yeah, the Base set I know is expensive. I'm not sure about EX Legend Maker though, because no one really knows about it so I dont think there is much of a demand. I will find those 2 that I need though. I swear on it!

I still cant get a response from any sellers in China. Anyone know of a person in Taiwan? Still working on finding EX Legend Maker cards in Chinese!

Back