• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Cinccino/Amoonguss Lock Ex

RE: Cinccino/Amoonguss/Victini EX

That looks better, though I might have cut a Junk Arm or Catcher instead of the Candy due to the importance of seeing Vileplume on the field asap.

Why are you running 3 catchers and 3 junk arms with Vileplume!? I'd definately take those out for something to get out Vileplume quickly and consistently (communication and/or Sage's come to mind). I have heard of people running "surprise" Catchers, but never a Junk Arm. You should want Vileplume out before you would want to reuse a trainer.

Whoops, just realized Professor Pokemon wasn't the OP and that that wasn't this thread's decklist. Ignore this... Or don't...

I made one change maybe it is not so important but most time i play i didnT have any draw supporters in my hand so:

- 3 Junk Arm
- 1 N ( 4 N are way to much)

+ 3 Sage's
+ 1 Candy

Back