• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Cinccino/Yanmega/Machamp

serb

Aspiring Trainer
Just a deck idea I've had for some time, please give back any constructive feedback you can to help better the deck.

Strategy: Pichu helps setup quickly, early beats with Cinccino/Yanmega, late game sweeps with Machamp; fairly straightforward.

Pokemon
4-4 Cinccino BW
3-3 Yanmega Prime
2-1-2 Machamp Prime
2 Pichu HGSS

Trainers/Supporters
3 Rare Candy
3 Pokemon Collector
2 Judge
4 Pokemon Catcher
2 Switch
4 Pokemon Communication
3 Cheren
2 CopyCat
1 Max Potion
4 Junk Arm
2 Professor Oaks New Theory

Energy
9 Fighting
4 Double Colorless

First I would remove 1 machop and 1 machamp because you won't need 3 machamp out in one game. So:
-1 machop
-1 machamp
I would then add in 2 more copycat for yanmega to use. You need at least 6 of the copycat/judge to have it when you need it.
+2 copycat

Do you feel comfortable removing 1 rare candy?

Yeah, by dropping the -1 machop, and -1 machamp, dropping -1 rare candy would be absolutely fine with me. And the reason I run the 2 copycats, instead of the traditional 4, is because (in my experience with playtesting), 2 copycats always have worked out better than the traditional 4. It helps me late game, when it will most likely be a dead draw at that point. Do you like the pokemon lineup I've choosen? (Cinccino, Machamp, Yangmega)? Is there any other pokemon that comes to mind, that could fit in my deck?

Back