Cinderace ex, Raboot, and Scorbunny from Stellar Miracle!

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Cinderace ex, Raboot, and Scorbunny have just been revealed from Stellar Miracle, which releases in Japan on July 19th. We expect its cards to become part of our Stellar Crown on September 13th.
Scorbunny – Fire – HP70
Basic Pokémon
[C] Quick Attack: 10+ damage. Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 10 more damage.
Weakness: Water (x2)
Resistance: None
Retreat: 1

Raboot – Fire – HP90
Stage 1 – Evolves from Scorbunny
[R] Low...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
@Gother Ogerpon ex is a Tera Pokémon so you can't hit them with Garnet Volley when they're benched :( Munkidori sounds like a good option though if you're going to run those energy types for Garnet Volley.

@Sneaval Unfortunately they didn't cook with Scorbunny and Raboot, if they had some useful abilities like Drakloak or Kirlia this deck would already be a lot more interesting.

Am I the only one that thinks this card is decent? 280 for 3 sounds pretty strong to me, and it has FREE RETREAT. And 320 health. With Crispin and Magma Basin this thing could be powered up in 1 turn, and with Maximum Belt you're KO-ing anything. The second attack feels like a flex attack, and again, you could Crispin and Magma Basin to charge that up in one turn. I could really see a Cinderace deck taking off, especially when fire has other strong attackers in it's roster.

Am I the only one that thinks this card is decent? 280 for 3 sounds pretty strong to me, and it has FREE RETREAT. And 320 health. With Crispin and Magma Basin this thing could be powered up in 1 turn, and with Maximum Belt you're KO-ing anything. The second attack feels like a flex attack, and again, you could Crispin and Magma Basin to charge that up in one turn. I could really see a Cinderace deck taking off, especially when fire has other strong attackers in it's roster.
Its a teeny bit better than Gouging Fire ex which is a basic. Idk, not looking special to me. Chaining stage 2s that dont auto-set up their own attack is a pain in the ass

This could be a good partner with arceus instead of amorouge.
With basin and munkidori.
1 dmg modifier and you onehit every 330. also the second attack maybe isnt the best, but with munki you can ohko ogerpon210 or just lumineon and rotoms.

Seems ok. Repeatable 180 bench damage is scary. It can knock out benched Archeops, Kirlia, Drakloak, etc. and threaten to keep doing it until the opponent musters 320 dmg. Plus, it one-shots Lumineon V and Squawkabilly ex. Unfortunately, I feel like from a meta standpoint what it does probably isn't enough. Compared to proven 2-prize threats like Dragapult, Charizard, and Raging Bolt, this Pokemon takes more effort for not much upside.

The second move is actually pretty good as a deterrent if this is on the field, it makes squack and lumineon unsafe to play without manaphy

Back