I was wondering what a good rogue for me to play would be
My expected meta is:
Gengar varients
Solitaire
Flygon
Charizard
Garcomp SV
Gyarados

I was thinking T-tar with Ditto and Mime?

T-tar could work, but see its REALLY slow. Your gonna need Weavile to charge for AT LEAST a few turns, your gonna need moonlight, Nidoqueen really ruins you, and Darkrai X is an easy Flygon kill. So its gonna be a slight problem, but idk. It COULD work, but has a lot of issues. SPs maybe?

Pory could be pretty good, but its trainer heavy so...SPs like Palkia. Lock the powers of Gengar, and beat them down. Or use Legoes. Its pretty tough to take down a pokemon w/ 4 SME and something that has resistance to you. Yeah...

If anything, my deck.

So, so annoying.

I'd like to see some Honchy decks, or something waaaay out there. Magmortar, Empoleon, things like that. :p

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=59834

EspeonROX said:
I'd like to see some Honchy decks, or something waaaay out there. Magmortar, Empoleon, things like that. :p

Something like this? http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=62727

I'm hoping Garchomp (a deck I plan to use again eventually) and Gliscor/Spiritomb have some success during Cities.

I'd like to try Promogon too. Looks like a fun deck. :D

Moonspeak said:
I'd like to try Promogon too. Looks like a fun deck. :D

It is a very fun deck. Its got support like you wouldn't believe. I just wish there were a better way to get TM's back than Marley's.

If you were really ballsy, you'd go with Arceus. :p You'll have no problem against the decks if you hit them for Weakness. Gyarados might be a small problem, but it's a really fun Rogue.

dmaster out.

KFC's pretty good, I've been doing great with it, considering it's a rogue deck and considered sucky by many. I also think Sceptile is decent. I still need to try it out more though.

amisheskimoninja said:
It is a very fun deck. Its got support like you wouldn't believe. I just wish there were a better way to get TM's back than Marley's.

Porygon G from PA? Doesn't that get back tools? Throw in a few poketurns and grab back those TMs...

O, I thought it was either or. Hmmm, that DOES suck. Well idk then, Marleys is kinda a dumb supporter, cause you only get one so...

Back