Wi-Fi Trades Cladstn_Vampire's My Player Thread

Im really interested in an Arceus*. I can give you a clamperl*, or see my thread for more.
(Even if it is hacked, it's still awesome.)-Junichi

Junichi said:
Im really interested in an Arceus*. I can give you a clamperl*, or see my thread for more.
(Even if it is hacked, it's still awesome.)-Junichi

can i have Clamperl and Chinchou?

Cladstn_Vampire
I will trade you a lv 100 latios holding a water stone for an Arceus. Please respond. I will trade anything on your want list. (I probably have them all)

Gallade2512

Gallade2512 said:
Cladstn_Vampire
I will trade you a lv 100 latios holding a water stone for an Arceus. Please respond. I will trade anything on your want list. (I probably have them all)

Gallade2512

you have to wait until i get more i've trade the two i just got.

im going to trade them to Junichi and PokeLen

Sure, I can do that, let me upload them from my emerald, I'll PM you when I'm on. Thanks!

Cladstn_Vampire~
Thanks. So you are considering my offer after you get more arceus? Pm if you decide. Thanks!!!

Gallade2512

Gallade2512 said:
Cladstn_Vampire~
Thanks. So you are considering my offer after you get more arceus? Pm if you decide. Thanks!!!

Gallade2512

I'll Give you Arceus but im already getting a latios so make me a different offer.

Also i Have 1 Arceus to Trade (Lv.36) Beside the one im going to trade to Gallade2512

Gallade2512
[/quote]

I'll Give you Arceus but im already getting a latios so make me a different offer.

Also i Have 1 Arceus to Trade (Lv.36) Beside the one im going to trade to Gallade2512
[/quote]

1.: How about a lvl 71. Regigigas holding a dusk stone? Pm me when you reply.
2.: Are you talking to me on the second paragraph? Or someone else? PLEASE PM me.

RE: Cladstn_Vampire's My Player Thread (Trading Magmortar)

i have shiny arceus (that´s right, as hideous as it sounds....I HATE IT) but i want a non-shiny, one that doesn´t scream "hey i was hacked....i´m a bad egg¡¡¡¡" what do you want for it?

I want that Magmortar.. But I don't know if I have any of your wants..:( I could give you a Riolu? o_O;;

Tomb said:
I want that Magmortar.. But I don't know if I have any of your wants..:(  I could give you a Riolu? o_O;;

ok i'll trade for your Riolu.

Back