Wi-Fi Trades Cladstn_Vampire's My Player Thread

I REALLY need a pokemon that knows strength could we just trade junk pokes? Except you could trade me a junk one that knows the HM move strength?

RE: Cladstn_Vampire's My Player Thread (Giving a Phione Egg For Each Pokemon You Let Me Dex) *Only26Eggs*

I'll trade piplup, Bastiodon, Heracross, Haunter, Chimecho, Skuntank, Rapidash, Sudowoodo, Mine Jr., and feebas dor the legendarys, but you will have to wait two weeks so i can get the game, and then palpark.

RE: Cladstn_Vampire's My Player Thread (Giving a Phione Egg For Each Pokemon You Let Me Dex) *Only26Eggs*

HaniKazmi said:
I'll trade piplup, Bastiodon, Heracross, Haunter, Chimecho, Skuntank, Rapidash, Sudowoodo, Mine Jr., and feebas dor the legendarys, but you will have to wait two weeks so i can get the game, and then palpark.

i need them in today.

HaniKazmi said:

i need them in today.

Circe. said:
Cladstn_Vampire said:
Circe. said:
I would like a Mothim please.  I'll trade the skuntank for it.

would you trade now?

Sure.  LEts trade now.  Sorry for the delay.

ok but i already got a skuntank but if you give him a wave or full Incense to hold then i'll trade. or

if you have one of these Pokemon
Crobat
Lopunny
Mismagius
Chimecho
Sudowoodo
Blissey
Munchlax
Hippowdon
Toxicroak
Lumineon
Feebas
Milotic
Mesprit
Dialga

RE: Cladstn_Vampire's My Player Thread (Trading Piplup & Phione)

What would u expect back for all the starters u got (Hoenn and Sinnoh) plus gible....
Or just Gible

RE: Cladstn_Vampire's My Player Thread (Trading Piplup & Phione)

Arceus_1313 said:
What would u expect back for all the starters u got (Hoenn and Sinnoh) plus gible....
Or just Gible

one of these

Crobat
Bastiodon
Lopunny
Mismagius
Chimecho
Sudowoodo
Blissey
Munchlax
Hippowdon
Toxicroak
Lumineon
Feebas
Milotic
Mesprit
Dialga

also i can't trade hoenn starters yet. i need 2 more badges and to beat the elite 4 and i need to see 10 more pokemon.

Circe. said:
How about a Lopbunny?

ok i'll trade.

If you ever want to battle on Wi-Fi, join the Sinnoh League Clan for Wi-Fi battle. There's a link for the thread in my signature.

Hey! I have my Friend Code now! Do you think you could trade with me around 9:45 AM, today? If not, how about 1:30 PM today? Post your reply on my "My Player" thread, okay? Hope to see you!

P.S. I only have Relicanth, Togepi, and Bagon. Cubone hasn't hatched yet; just bring three of the Pokémon you want to trade me.

Friend Code:3136 3126 2722
In-game Name: Pablo

Back