good or bad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeblader

veteran in game
15-claydol.jpg
the much of the people use this for the cosmic power is a birch but you can put 1 or 2 cards in your deck . so it can be good but the most of the time i think you have more than 6 cards.
the atack only 40 for 2 energy is not something that I use to atack

2 for retraeat so it isnt fast
80 for hp easily to KO if you put him in for your active pokemon oso easy to snipe .

so you chose finally is good or bad ;)

Isn't it obvious?
Pros
-one of the best supporting powers ever
-80 HP (not easily snipable)
-Rare weakness
Cons
-If you ever decided to send it out, it's a free prize

So it's best when played 1-1 or 2-2 Claydol. But yeah, it's a pretty decent card. Helps against hand disruption and lack of a good starter, too.

its amazing. its the perfect card if you got a bad hand from wager, especially from losing thge rock paper scissors. i don't think ANYONE can think its bad.

I voted good, its always good to get rid of cards you dont need for new cards you might need.

Whoever voted know must not like having consistancy on thier side. This is THE card to have any deck become consistant and fast.

Not necessarily, but yes, Claydol can fit in any SETUP deck. T2 decks have not as much use for it, it really is very well cut for Setup decks as they need to keep steam going. Yes, its retreat is trash, Yes, its HP is low, Yes, its attack sucks, but why would one even care?

This card led to the death of DWD...unfortuantley...

But, yes, almost everything else is bad, but its Power is so phenominal that it makes up for all that stuff.

I vote it is Good.

GOOD
ALL OF THE REASONS POSTED

"Read the rules dude, no spaming. No more next time" -- Char

Okay, okay. If you see a thread that needs a moderator's attention (such as this one), you don't have to state the offense, or say that you're reporting the thread, or anything like that. That's mini-modding, and doing it will get you in trouble if you do it too often. Leave the moderating to the moderators - that's what they're there for. Just click the report button. Simple.

It is against the rules to post in any thread in which the last post was 2 weeks ago or more. Please check the last post's date before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back