• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

CLICK IF U CAN TRADE TO CANADA =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Need Absol G X and x3 Absol G! H: BLAZE X QUAZA X STARAPTORX SV TIN LV XS AND RELICANTHS SV

2 of my crobats have scratches (One has minor) and all 3 seem to have LITTLE creases, but everything is in excellent to near mint condition (closer to near mint). Though not mint, I'd like sth worth for them.
How about for my 3x Crobat EX your:

10x Bebe's Search
2x Moonlight Stadium
10x Palmer's Contribution
8x Volkner's Philosophy

Let me know or counter.

RE: Need Absol G X and x3 Absol G! H: BLAZE X QUAZA X STARAPTORX SV TIN LV XS AND RELICANTHS SV

5x Bebe's Search
2x Moonlight Stadium
5x Palmer's Contribution
6x Volkner's Philosophy

I would rather take these cards for only 2x Crobat EX. Is that ok?

I'd prefer for the 3.

I have a absol G X and absol G do u have any garachomp(MD or japenese promo X)

Then how about:
8x Bebe's Search
2x Moonlight Stadium
7x Palmer's Contribution
8x Volkner's Philosophy

For my three...

I have an english 3-1 line Absol G Lv.X, intersted?

I need:

Electivire FB X
2 Unown G (2 RH)
2 Relicanth (2 RH) (SV) Nin Shiny

Would this work?

spartan7987 said:
I have a absol G X and absol G do u have any garachomp(MD or japenese promo X)
sorry, I dont

Soul Seeker said:
I have an english 3-1 line Absol G Lv.X, intersted?

I need:

Electivire FB X
2 Unown G (2 RH)
2 Relicanth (2 RH) (SV) Nin Shiny

Would this work?
Dont need absols anymore
The_Joker said:
Then how about:
8x Bebe's Search
2x Moonlight Stadium
7x Palmer's Contribution
8x Volkner's Philosophy

For my three...
ill pass, dont need them anymore

Looking for bulk commons now!

RE: Need Xx Commons!!! H: BLAZE X QUAZA X STARAPTORX SV TIN LV XS AND RELICANTHS SV

So you want ANY commons, uncommons from ANY set or what? I also have plenty of extra rares. Can you pm me on how your common/uncommon/rare point system works and what I could get for them?

RE: Need Xx Commons!!! H: BLAZE X QUAZA X STARAPTORX SV TIN LV XS!!! Check my rates for commons

cml for victory medal

RE: Need Xx Commons!!! H: BLAZE X QUAZA X STARAPTORX SV TIN LV XS!!! Check my rates for commons

I have 200 commons and rares, would like to trade electivire FB X

crm103top08 said:
So you want ANY commons, uncommons from ANY set or what? I also have plenty of extra rares. Can you pm me on how your common/uncommon/rare point system works and what I could get for them?
PM me your needs

ace11 said:
I have 200 commons and rares, would like to trade electivire FB X
Ok pm me

tyranitar77 said:
cml for victory medal
interested in
charmeleon sf
2x flygon ex df
raiku*
rayquaza*
latias*
alkazam*

offer plz

bump 1

Do you have any regular Blaziken FB?
Also do you have a
Rocket's Mewtwo EX?
Lastly on the commons deal what if the edges are yellow, I mean most of mine aren't white they're mint and have yellow edges?

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Do you have any regular Blaziken FB?
Also do you have a
Rocket's Mewtwo EX?
Lastly on the commons deal what if the edges are yellow, I mean most of mine aren't white they're mint and have yellow edges?

I have 2 Blazkien FB, but no Mewtwo. :/ When I talk about the edges, I mean when you hold a group of commons together; you can see white showing. No brown to black etc as if the cards were new

Oh, okay I'll have to look mine over but I'd be interested in doing one of those X amount commons deals(as long as I don't have to send them all in toploaders.....)

Ok, just make sure they are in a pkg or something, no need for them to be in toploaders lol

would you do the charmeleon for it lmk?

Okay two questions-
Do you have a Charizard G LV.X tin?
How many Uxies do you have?
I have A LOT of commons/uncommons that I can trade so yeah,LMK.

tyranitar77 said:
would you do the charmeleon for it lmk?
Would you do
charmeleon sf
2x flygon ex df

OR

2x Uxie LA

Or a * pokemon for it?
CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Okay two questions-
Do you have a Charizard G LV.X tin?
How many Uxies do you have?
I have A LOT of commons/uncommons that I can trade so yeah,LMK.
1)Yes
2) 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back