• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

CLICK IF U CAN TRADE TO CANADA =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: WOW...I got every Lv X except for...GLACEON LV X!!Also have pokeball sleeves

For your damaged Gardy X, I won't trade Empo X...I'll trade several rares though, so do you see any rares on my list?

RE: WOW...I got every Lv X except for...GLACEON LV X!!Also have pokeball sleeves

Can you give me an offer for Porygon Z Lv. X? Interested in your Sleeves and Leafeon Lv. X

i can getcha a flygon ex delta for dialga lv. x

TCC Co-Founder: Didn't see anything,sorry
George2FRESH:Can you make an offer,and I probably won't trade Leafeon Lv X
[Rayquaza Rulez]:I can't understand what you are trying to say.And please don't double post.

CML for Electivire Lv. X. I have one Empoleon MD also...:D

cml for Garchomp lv. X
Leafeon lv. X
and anythign else you might have from my wants please. LETs trade

Bubba235: Do you have any Lv Xs?
EastbayTrainer:Interested in TSD but need to see how many Garchomp Lv Xs I have ATM

alright.
DO you have Leafeons Lv. Xs at all or RH night maintenance, that is one of my main wants.

EastbayTrainer said:
alright.
DO you have Leafeons Lv. Xs at all or RH night maintenance, that is one of my main wants.

I have one but not trading it.I don't have any RH Night Maintenance

Did you see any other cards that you wanted?

Cml for Black PokeBall Sleeves. Lmk. =D

I was only interested in the Lv Xs....

You actually have MANY cards I need:

DP Rhyperior
DP Empoleon Lv. X
DP Infernape Lv. X
DP Torterra Lv. X
MT Electivire Lv. X
MT Magmortar Lv. X
SW Gallade
SW Gardevoir Lv. X
SW Honchkrow Lv. X
GE Cresselia Lv. X
GE Darkrai Lv. X
MD #12 Phione
MD Garchomp Lv. X
MD Leafeon Lv. X
MD Porygon-Z Lv. X

Well I checked your thread and didn't see anything,sorry.

Okay. That is fine! Thanks for looking anyways!:D

Oh well.....Anyone else?

Bumping my thread for the night...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back