• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

CLICK IF U CAN TRADE TO CANADA =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: x1 Uxie Lv X JPN!x2 Cress X,x2 Glaceon Lv X and other stuff!Also getting box of MD...Getting 2 packs of shaymin slee

b u m p

RE: x1 Uxie Lv X JPN!x2 Cress X,x2 Glaceon Lv X and other stuff!Also getting box of MD...Getting 2 packs of shaymin slee

CML for ur

x1 Gardevoir Lv X

and one of ur Cress LVX

Gardevoir Lv X is pending and didn't really see anything except for these
1 porygon LVX MD
1 empoleon LVX (miss print one)
1 honchcrow LVX SW

I am possibly getting a Glaceon LV.X for $30. Could you go lower? I have x2 Empoelon MD (1 RH).

I might be able to.I'll LYK soon.I'll send a pm if I can

Ok thanks.

More updates

bump...

RE: Might be getting 1 DP5 and 1 DP6 Box!

I'm interested in any SW RHs except kirlia and Wormadam Plant Cloak.

Do you sell your cards? Unless you find something you like on my haves list, I'll buy your Lucario BK Promo and Turtwig BK Promo.

Torterra96: didn't see anything,sorry
Collector Don:I do sell and didn't see anything of your list,I also have an Uxie Lv X if your interested.Name a price and I'll counter maybe.

I like the Uxie Lv. X, but I don't value it too much. You could probably get a better deal from someone else. But for the Charizard, would you take $20?

Oooops, wrong list. ::n00b::

I meant your Lucario and Turtwig BK promos. Would you take $7 for them?

RE: Might be getting 1 DP5 and 1 DP6 Box!Getting Rhyperior Lv.X!

$10 shipped but I might have the Charizard your looking for.PM me anyway.

No, I had a board tabbed, and they had a Charizard*. I got mixed up. I doubt you have that card for trade :)

You want $10 for the Lucario and Turtwig?

I had one before but you're too late.Any other cards you want?And $10 for the Lucario and turtwig promos

No, just the Lucario and Turtwig. Could you go down to $8?

I can't go down any lower than $10 but I do have some Pre-release cards if your interested.And maybe some promos,too

I'll do $10, then. What promos and prereleases do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back