• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

CLICK IF U CAN TRADE TO CANADA =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Yes!!! I have a Professor Playmat! Trading for your COMMONS! Incoming Leafeon and Glaceon Lv X!

What commons do you want, I have tons from a MD booster box, and I am getting a LA one Saturday!

I really need two Claydols and any LvX's!!

RE: Yes!!! I have a Professor Playmat! Trading for your COMMONS! Incoming Leafeon and Glaceon Lv X!

Water Rayquaza said:
Water Rayquaza said:
I have over 200 bulk cards most are mint but some have markings and peeling.

I want your Glaceon Lv. X!

I need MINT cards.And on the side of bulk cards they must be white (like brand new/unused)I don't want to give people NEG refs and I accept uncommons too although they are worth the same as commons
I'm giving away my EX-series cards...they NEVER have the white sides...But after I finish counting the top mint ones I'll tell you how many.;)
[/quote]

ok

muddy68 said:
What commons do you want, I have tons from a MD booster box, and I am getting a LA one Saturday!

I really need two Claydols and any LvX's!

I will take any mint common/uncommon.No Claydols for trade but how much can you offer for Lv Xs?

How many do you think is fair? Also, if you decide to trade the Claydols, I'll trade extra for them!

It depends on which Lv X you want

If I add in 300 english commons would you do that deal then?

No,I won't trade my Professor playmat for commons

MY: [everything is japanese]
DP5-
Cradily
Shedinja
Yanmega
2x Bellossom
Vileplume
Crawdaunt
3x Mamoswine
2x politoed
3xluxray
4x Groudon
3x armaldo
1x Metagross
2x Foretress
1x Castform
1x Rayquaza
3x Frosslass
2x Each deoxys [no normal form]

IFDS -
2x Magnezone
6x Scizor
6x Vespiquen
6x Tangrowth
3x Cherrim
2x Bronzong
4x Gyarados
2x Abomasnow
1x Lumineon
3x Rapidash
3x Roserade
2x Giratina
1x Mismagius
2x Torterra
4x Machamp
4x Infernape
3x Mamoswine
4x Drapion
2x Skuntank
6x Tyranitar
3x Steelix

Your:
Playmat
Electivire LV X

:]

No thanks, I already have almost all those Japanese cards and I'm getting more of them anyway

How about all of them for just the playmat? :|
Or I'd sell them all to you along with ~500 commons/uncommons for only $55.

No thanks

RE: Yes!!! I have a Professor Playmat! Trading for your ENGLISH (UN)COMMONS! Incoming Leafeon and Glaceon Lv X!

so how many commons/uncommons did u want for leafon lv x?
lmk

RE: Yes!!! I have a Professor Playmat! Trading for your ENGLISH (UN)COMMONS! Incoming Leafeon and Glaceon Lv X!

IDK, how much can you offer?

300 english commons uncommons and rares
lmk

i have all your non-RH wantz.....i need your prof.cup mat :)

Well, here is what I want
Garchomp
Garchomp LvX
Leafeon LvX
Glaceon LvX
Darkrai LvX
Magmotar LvX
Gardevior LvX
Dusknior LvX
Shining Duskull
Charmeleon secret rare
Regigigas binder and promo
These are what I want, but you do not have to trade them all!

yuyuman345 said:
300 english commons uncommons and rares
lmk

I'll think about it. Most likely no.

shaymin707 said:
I have all your non-RH wantz...I need your prof.cup mat :)

Just interested in TSD...I have a Dusknoir Lv X

muddy68 said:
Well, here is what I want
Garchomp
Garchomp LvX
Leafeon LvX
Glaceon LvX
Darkrai LvX
Magmotar LvX
Gardevior LvX
Dusknior LvX
Shining Duskull
Charmeleon secret rare
These are what I want, but you do not have to trade them all!

How many commons can you offer for
Garchomp
Magmotar LvX
Gardevior LvX
Shining Duskull
Charmeleon secret rare

i have money also......and commons......over 6000 of them from earlier and modified format ones......

like if i trade you a TSD,money,and lots of commons for the dusk x,secret rare charmeleon,and the mat

1.do the commons have to be from a specific set
2.offer how many commons you would need

I most likely won't trade the mat...I want all english, unused, and MINT (un)commons. Make an offer for the other stuff

ok i have to check which ones are mint (it will take a couple days so bare with me)

would you do a TSD for dusk x and something else?

LMK or counter

Probably 10 for the Garchomp, and between 15 and 20 for the rest each. If you'd like more, tell me! Also, why do you want all of these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back