• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

CLICK IF U CAN TRADE TO CANADA =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Incoming Leafeon and Glaceon Lv X! Getting LA soon!Have a Professor mat...not for trade

I can't tell you that

RE: Incoming Leafeon and Glaceon Lv X! Getting LA soon!Have a Professor mat...not for trade

No, what I mean, is how many commons for what card of yours!

I don't need them now, but you can still make an offer

I want:

AMU and Leafy X and Chomp X

btw, chanman, do you know somebody who send to Canada?

Don't we have a trade going on already? I don't understand the second part you said

EDIT:
yuyuman345:Don't need commons anymore

chanman45 said:
Don't we have a trade going on already? I don't understand the second part you said

EDIT:
yuyuman345:Don't need commons anymore

lol well trhat was a big waste of my life lmao
thanks for ur time

NEED your incoming Leafeon Lv. X, please cml, not sure if there's anything you want though

Didn't really see anything, sorry

It's cool, can't blame a guy for trying

RE: Incoming Leafeon and Glaceon Lv X! Getting LA soon! Have a Professor mat...not for trade. Recieving JPN Lv Xs!

i need money, pleeze cml

RE: Incoming Leafeon and Glaceon Lv X! Getting LA soon! Have a Professor mat...not for trade. Recieving JPN Lv Xs!

I don't want to buy

RE: Incoming Leafeon and Glaceon Lv X! Getting LA soon! Have a Professor mat...not fo

CML for dusknior X

RE: Incoming Leafeon and Glaceon Lv X! Getting LA soon! Have a Professor mat...not for trade. Recieving DP6 Boxes!

Interested in Glaceon Lv X

RE: Incoming Leafeon and Glaceon Lv X! Getting LA soon! Have a Professor mat...not fo

its decked.... :/

RE: Incoming Leafeon and Glaceon Lv X! Getting LA soon! Have a Professor mat...not for trade. Recieving DP6 Boxes!

That's the only card I need other than Leafeon Lv X

owell thanks anyways

Could you throw in x1 Phione #12 and x1 Gliscor (if its the burning venum one) onto our trade (the trade: your TSD plus a couple throw ins for my Leafeon X) LMK!

posted on your thread

Rotated EXs (CML)
x1 RH Garchomp MT
x1 RH Baltoy GE
x2 CLAYDOL GE
x2 Dusknoir DP
x1 RH Beedrill GE

Would you do that for a Leafeon LV.X?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back