• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

CLICK IF U CAN TRADE TO CANADA =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Have 5 Kingdra and recieving Azelf Lv X. Professor playmat for trade now! Have 2 RH Claydol and a Leafeon/Glaceon Lv

cml for 4 kingdras

RE: Have 5 Kingdra and recieving Azelf Lv X. Professor playmat for trade now! Have 2 RH Claydol and a Leafeon/Glaceon Lv

Phoenix said:
I really need two of your Kingdra.CML.
I need a link to your list
muddy68 said:
I've got the two Leafeons (one reverse holo) that you want, Spiritomb, Beedrill RH, and anything that you see on my list!
I also need
Golem Crysal Type
Shining Noctowl
Dusknoir DP
Honchcrow Lv X
Non promo EXs

What did you want from me?
Shaymin of the skies said:
Well how 'bout

My:

X2 Leafeon MD #7, 1 H, 1 RH
X1 Armaldo LA, RH
X1 Jolteon MD, RH
X1 Espeon MD, RH
X1 Scizor MD, RH
X1 Ninjask LA, RH
X1 Mamoswine LA, RH
X1 Deoxys Defense Forme LA, RH
X1 Probopass LA, RH
X1 Kabutops MD, RH
X1 Mom's Kindness MD, RH
X1 Unown Q MD, RH
X1 Chingling MD, RH
X1 Unown W LA, RH
X1 Electabuzz DP, RH
X1 Unown A DP, RH
X1 Oddish LA, RH
X1 Toxicroak MD, RH
X1 Torkoal LA, RH
X1 Call Energy MD, RH

Unfortunately though since many are Reverse Holos they are scratched but not to the point you can't use them, they just have the normal reverse holo scratches that's it.

Your:

X2 Claydol GE, RH

That sound good?
I don't need some of those RHs and I'll get back to you soon
thysereivuth said:
cml for 4 kingdras

Not really interested in anything, maybe the orange pokeball sleeves and some Lv Xs

The Golem is pending, but shoot me an offer!

What do you want? I don't really need the Golem. Got any Gliscors?

Can you CML for the Playmat? The only thing not listed is a RH Spirtomb.

Fusion said:
Can you CML for the Playmat? The only thing not listed is a RH Spirtomb.

didn't really see anything...

Okay thanks for checking it.

I've got a Gliscor #5 and some of the uncommon one. I need the Azelf LvX!

what about x1 SHINY DUSKULL!!!

Fusion said:
Okay thanks for checking it.
no problem
muddy68 said:
I've got a Gliscor #5 and some of the uncommon one. I need the Azelf LvX!
I need the #5 one. Please make an offer
darkmelonboy19 said:
what about x1 SHINY DUSKULL!

I'll get back to you soon

I'd prefer if you make me an offer since you now what would be best for your card.

Anything you wanted other than Azelf Lv X?

Not really. I need it for a deck. I can trade lots for it!

Didn't see anything that would make me trade it...sorry

What about my offer? Could you tell me which ones you don't want out of it also?

Thanks in advance. :)

I'm probably not going to trade the RH claydols for those cause they aren't a big need right now

Can you do them for $25 off my list? I really need them as I got a box of GE and didn't even get 1. :(

So it's my
x2 RH Claydol GE (non mint as they have been played and it's difficult to keep RHs mint)

Your
$25?

Well I meant $25 worth of stuff off my list. I can do that deal or

My:

X1 Roseanne's Research
X2 Leafeon #7, one H, one RH
X1 Felicity's Drawing
$20 worth of stuff off my list
X1 Baltoy, RH, GE

Your:

2 Claydol GE RH

Oh, and are they still playable?

No thanks, I'm going to hold onto them for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back