• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

CLICK IF U CAN TRADE TO CANADA =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Got castaways and other trainers-ask!!....AND GOT CRESSELIA LV X-hard to get

Sorry I cant do gyarados star for just those trainers..[/align]

RE: Got castaways and other trainers-ask!!....AND GOT CRESSELIA LV X-hard to get WILL CYL

-He-Man-:What else you looking for?

People I got 5+ of each of these trainers: POV,Team Galactic's Wager,Amulet coin,SSu,Warp Point,Strength Charm,Leftovers,PETM,TVR,Bebe's Search,Buffer Piece,Scott,Pluspower,and now have x6 celio's network

RE: Got castaways and other trainers-ask!!....AND GOT CRESSELIA LV X-hard to get WILL CYL

Updated,added Trainers

I need

x4 castaway(1 rev)
x4 celio's network
4xPluspowers
2x Strength Charm
Also not sure if you have them but I also need 2x Riolu.

Don't Have any riolu but still looking for gyrados star

Would you be intersted in selling the for say 10.00? lmk

Could you make the price a bit higher as castaways are worth alot

Could you make it 15.00?

if that includes postage.:D

If you send in cash only

I cant send cash... Do you have paypal?

i don't have paypal

Oh, Sorry I cant trade with you then. (Dont like sending cash in the mail.)

RE: Need cards for deck!Will CYL

If you have 2 garchomp I'll trade for darkrai lvX tin.... CML

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=34296&page=1

I saw your list and need gardy x.I have a bunch of lv xs and porygon z and gyrados.
Make an offer

red blastois said:
cml for
cress x
all casty's
and 3 wagers

I want your gardy X.Make an offer that does not include cresselia Lv. x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back