• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

CLICK IF U CAN TRADE TO CANADA =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: UPDATED SOMEWHAT WITH LA. x3 Leafeon Lv X! Professor Playmat! Need DP-ON supporters

i need your jpn uxie x since there worth less i have 2 kingdra and a dusknoir do we almost have a deal?

RE: UPDATED SOMEWHAT WITH LA. x3 Leafeon Lv X! Professor Playmat! Need DP-ON supporters

chanman45 said:
androman said:
It's not that bad offer... but I prefer to sell my accesories. I can accept your offer if you're willing to pay for shipping (after I check how much it is excatly at the post office tomorrow).
Altho... I can trade both rares and gigas sleeves if you're ready to buy them (I sell them pretty cheap since I'm kinda broke). LMK which way you wanna do it. Thanks,

ANdroman
I'll send you a pm later
Still expecting that one... ^^

Ok i realy want leafeon more than glaceon.... and i want to use my money for shaymin stuff..

geo15721 said:
can you please see my list for a leafeon lv. X? have plenty of trainers/supporters
Didn't see anything, sorry
empoleonp said:
I need your jpn uxie x since there worth less I have 2 kingdra and a dusknoir do we almost have a deal?
no
Dragonbane said:
my: Uxie lv x LA

your: Shiny duskull/IFDS dusknoir
send me a pm, i might do that
androman said:
Still expecting that one... ^^
I know, I'm really busy right now. I have to leave in like 5 min. I very busy right now
shayminlvr said:
Ok I realy want leafeon more than glaceon.... and I want to use my money for shaymin stuff..
I'm going to say no to your offer for now, sorry

how much more would you need i need either one.

empoleonp said:
how much more would you need I need either one.

Don't really need much ATM

chanman45 said:
My
Lake Boundary x2
Kabutops MD
Kingdra x1 LA
Mamoswine x1 (eng) LA
Garchomp MT (holo)

Your
Regigigas Sleeves?
I can do that if you cover the shipping. LMK, thanks.

Androman

androman said:
I can do that if you cover the shipping. LMK, thanks.

Androman

replied to your pm

i can do that pm me

bump #2 Now have a 2nd Professor Playmat!

RE: UPDATED SOMEWHAT WITH LA. x3 Leafeon Lv X! x2 Professor Playmat! Need DP-ON supporters

CML for Gliscor lv.X please

RE: UPDATED SOMEWHAT WITH LA. x3 Leafeon Lv X! x2 Professor Playmat! Need DP-ON supporters

interested in mesprit lv x

Your Gliscor lv.X English because i need it in english, if so i might think about it

it's english

Hhmm, ok can i get back to you tomorrow?

Please CML for:

DP Infernape X
MT Electivire X
MT Magmortar X
MD Garchomp X
MD Leafeon X
MD Glaceon X
LA Gliscor X
LA Uxie X

I'm trying to complete my sets so I will trade generously for any of these. Thanks

you never pmed and so i don't have the two cards you want anymore, but i still realy want leafeon lv.x.

shaymin of the heart said:
Hhmm, ok can I get back to you tomorrow?
okay
umgriz said:
Please CML for:

DP Infernape X
MT Electivire X
MT Magmortar X
MD Garchomp X
MD Leafeon X
MD Glaceon X
LA Gliscor X
LA Uxie X

I'm trying to complete my sets so I will trade generously for any of these. Thanks
didn't see anything
shayminlvr said:
you never pmed and so I don't have the two cards you want anymore, but I still realy want leafeon lv.x.
didn't see anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back