• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

CLICK IF U CAN TRADE TO CANADA =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Now with... x2 SR Charmander, x3 Regigigas Lv X, x3 Machamp Lv X, Exs, 2 *s, Tin Promos and more! I want to CYL

How about your
1x Charmander
1x MachampLv.X
1x Regice(LA)

For my

1x Dusknoir Lv X
1x Magmortar Lv X (90% mint)
2x Roseannes Research

RE: Now with... x2 SR Charmander, x3 Regigigas Lv X, x3 Machamp Lv X, Exs, 2 *s, Tin Promos and more! I want to CYL

ok. PM me.

Hi I need two Kingdras.
I have Porygon Z Lv x, Garchomop Lvx., Ryperior Lv X(LA), Magmortar Lv.X.

I'm interested in Porygon Z Lv X and Magmortar Lv X

Could you check my list for
98 Glaceon Lv X
99 Leafeon Lv X x2

Stormfront
3 Infernape
10 Sceptile
11 Torterra
24 Salamence

x1 Shiny Duskull JPN
SR Charmander

xX Machamp lv.X

LMK
Thanks

Didn't see anything, sorry

I'm intersted in a bunch of uncommons and some rares... I want to notice at the start that I'm form Germany!

Need:
4x Pokedex Handy910is
2x Professor Rowan
10x Darkness Energy (the normal one)
4x Murkrow (MT)
4x Darkness Energy (the special one)
4x Pluspower
1x Palkia Lv. X
4x Quick Ball
2x Luxury Ball

Can Offer:
My Thread :p

I have most of those and interested in your English EXs

Hmm...Make me an offer I can't refuse, since I need to ship the cards...

You make the first offer

Arg...Sry, I suck in making offers, since I had been absence from Pokemon TCG for 4 years XC So I can't say any prices, and hope your not lying what belongs to prices XC

My
4x Pokedex Handy910is
2x Professor Rowan
4x Darkness Energy (the special one)
4x Pluspower
4x Quick Ball
3x Snowpoint Temple (Legends Awakened)
2x Premier Ball (Great Entcounters)
3x Switch (Diamond and Pearl)
2x Night Maintenace (Mysterious Treasures)

Your
1x Rocket's Raikou Ex
1x Kabutops Ex
1x Aggron Ex
1x Typhlosion Ex
1x Aerodactyl Ex

LMK

Sry, that doesn't sound very fair, since you only offer common and uncommon cards!

That's why I asked you to make an offer...

CML for your charmander SR

Didn't see anything, sorry.

Hey, could you please cml and see if you have any of my wants? Lmk.

Don't have any of your wants, sorry

hey! cml for your money :p (but seriously). also, could you pm me in which province you live in (to see how far the money would travel if we end up trading? thanks

-Ricecracker

Not interested in buying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back