• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

CLICK IF U CAN TRADE TO CANADA =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Need Uxie Lv X, Uxie LA, and SH2 Duskull! Have lots of Lv Xs, including Mesprit Lv X! (Trade List not updated)

Need your tin Lv Xs and shinys

RE: Need Uxie Lv X, Uxie LA, and SH2 Duskull! Have lots of Lv Xs, including Mesprit Lv X! (Trade List not updated)

Can you make me a deal?

I also need a Bronzong MD.

I have no more Bronzong for trade...you make the offer please. Anything else you want?

Well, I don't really now how highly tin LvX are valued to you.

Make any kind of offer and I will counter.

bump#1

Will you trade my Uxie LV X for your 2 Claydol GE?

Well:
My:
Shiny Mewtwo
Infernape LvX
for
Blaziken GE x2
Typhlosion MT

Wiseman. said:
Will you trade my Uxie LV X for your 2 Claydol GE?
A good offer, but I'll pass. Sorry...
muddy68 said:
Well:
My:
Shiny Mewtwo
Infernape LvX
for
Blaziken GE x2
Typhlosion MT
Can you do this?
Your
Shiny Drifloon
Infernape LvX
My
Blaziken GE x2
Typhlosion MT
+1 or 2 things you want.(LMK what you need)

CML for GarchompX?

Didn't see anything, sorry.

You mean the Infernape LvX from the tin, right because that was what I was offering.

Yes, the tin lv x

Well, what kind of rarety can the other 1 or 2 things be?

Just tell me and I'll make another offer.

Actually, I no longer need those cards. Sorry!

CML for anything

muddy68 said:
Actually, I no longer need those cards. Sorry!
Ok.

Juliacoolo said:
CML for anything
Interested in
2 electivire Lv X
1 lucario Lv X
1 honchcrow Lv X
1 leafeon Lv X
1 glaceon Lv X
2 Uxie Lv X
1 gliscor Lv X

Lugia ex.
Charizard ex.

What will you offer for them?

Anything specific you need?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back