• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

CLICK IF U CAN TRADE TO CANADA =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Have lots of new stuff including Dialga G Lv X! Need money and X2 rampardos pl

How much for DGLVX?

RE: Have lots of new stuff including Dialga G Lv X! Need money and X2 rampardos pl

would u be able to sell it for $22

Please CML for 4 Honchkrow G and 1 Ampharos PT.

Wiseman. said:
How much for DGLVX?
$35 shipped
empoleok14 said:
would u be able to sell it for $22
I'll think about it
Pokefan4000 said:
Please CML for 4 Honchkrow G and 1 Ampharos PT.
Interested in the Poke-Body error Empoleon Lv X

I don't think I would trade the empoleon lv.x for just those cards. Anything else you see?

I have 2x Ramparados PT

Interested in your SW Prerelease sleeves and Holo Basic Darks.

Lmk

Pokefan4000 said:
I don't think I would trade the empoleon lv.x for just those cards. Anything else you see?
Would you buy them for $6 shipped?
Potatofondue said:
I have 2x Ramparados PT

Lmk
My
SW Prerelease sleeves OR X5 RH Basic Dark Energy

Your
X2 Rampardos PT

I also have more of your wants, do you buy?

chanman45 said:
Pokefan4000 said:
Would you buy them for $6 shipped?
Potatofondue said:
I have 2x Ramparados PT

Lmk
My
SW Prerelease sleeves OR X5 RH Basic Dark Energy

Your
X2 Rampardos PT

I also have more of your wants, do you buy?

My wants arent updated at all but I'd throw in some money for 8/10 holo dark energies and the sleeves

What else do you need? I have X8 Basic Dark energy and the Prerelease sleeves

I dont need it but id trade stuff for Dialga G Lv.x as well as the sleeves/holo energies

My
SW Prerelease Sleeves (Sealed)
X8 RH Basic dark energy

Your
X2 Rampardos PT (Near mint-mint)
$6

LMK

Are you interested in other RH league energies?

chanman45 said:
My
X8 RH Basic dark energy

Your
$6

LMK

Are you interested in other RH league energies?

No other energies but what can i throw in for Dialga G Lv.x
I just did a quick update to my Lv.x/ SR list on my thread but otherwise that sounds fine. Just in case also I have 1 RH Rampy and 1 Holo. Is that ok? both in mint condition

That trade sounds good I need Uxie Lv X though. I can trade Japanese Damage counters with the Dialga/Palkia damage counter box and used pokeball sleeves

You mean the dicebox? What color are the sleeves? and hows the condition of both? if their both good condition then id do that deal.

they are bueish black pokeball sleeves, I will find a picture of the box

Does it look like this? http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t229/Lotti_2007/Dicebags%20and%20Diceboxen/?action=view&current=Palkia_DialgaDicebox2.jpg
If its that one then you have a deal.

Yes. So the deal is
Your
Uxie Lv X ENG (Mint)
$6

My
62 Blueish Black Pokeball sleeves (Used but i will find the ones that are not peeling)
Dialga/Palkia Damage Counter Box
Damage Counters
X8 RH Basic dark energy

PM Me if that's good

Hi, don't know if you had forgotten to get back to me about a trade so i thought I would post again.

Ok, so hows about

My
PK Claydol EX
LM Armaldo EX
EM Deoxys EX (Speed)

Your
Umbreon*
Moltres EX OR Metagross EX

I'm willing to throw in the Kingdra EX as a fourth card if you are willing to throw in the Metagross EX as a third card.

LMK, Thanks!

zephilim said:
Hi, don't know if you had forgotten to get back to me about a trade so I thought I would post again.

Ok, so hows about

My
PK Claydol EX
LM Armaldo EX
EM Deoxys EX (Speed)

Your
Umbreon*
Moltres EX OR Metagross EX

I'm willing to throw in the Kingdra EX as a fourth card if you are willing to throw in the Metagross EX as a third card.

LMK, Thanks!
I'll pm you a counter-offer
vrapceboy said:
Please CML for drapion lv.x
Your
X2 Uxie LA

My
Drapion Lv X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back