• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

CLICK IF U CAN TRADE TO CANADA =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H:Uxie LA, Bebe, Roseannes and Dialga G Lv X W: Lots of stuff, incuding Darkrai Lv X GE and tin!

Well I need dialga Gs, rare candy and toxicroak G and all G trainers :)

RE: H:Uxie LA, Bebe, Roseannes and Dialga G Lv X W: Lots of stuff, incuding Darkrai Lv X GE and tin!

How much (individual prices) for your sealed DP sleeves, sealed SW sleeves, and sealed MD sleeves? :3

Edit: PS: Live in the US.

My: Steelix and Gengar SF
To yous : 3x Roseannes.

Dio said:
How about my:
Mamoswine - 9/146 - Holo
Politoed - 12/146 - Holo
Toxicroak G - 40/127 - Rare
Gengar - 18/100 - Rare

For your 2x Roseanne's Research?
i'll pass, sorry.
kashmaster said:
Well I need dialga Gs, rare candy and toxicroak G and all G trainers :)
sent you a pm
SotS said:
How much (individual prices) for your sealed DP sleeves, sealed SW sleeves, and sealed MD sleeves? :3

Edit: PS: Live in the US.
Only have MD Sleeves right now, they are $12.00 shipped or best offer
Dr. Frankenstain said:
My: Steelix and Gengar SF
To yous : 3x Roseannes.
I'll pass.

updating wants list

RE: H:Uxie LA, Bebe, Roseannes and Dialga G Lv X W: BULK Commons, money, Darkrai Lv Xs

I am interested in

2x mesprite LA
1x Azelf LA
1x Uxie LA
1x Roseanne's Research LA
3x Special Metal energy SW (or the origional Neo if u got em)
3x Holon Phantoms water Energy
2x Call Energy

I will trade anyhting on my thread I also have a spare Dialga G for trade. I will do a mix of cash and cards if needed and pay priority shipping t get my cards asap.

My list
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53059

Also post in my thread and or PM me when u see this

RE: H:Uxie LA, Bebe, Roseannes and Dialga G Lv X W: BULK Commons, money, Darkrai Lv Xs

pm sent

Hi there,

I have roughly 50,000 commons, uncommons, and rares from older sets (good mix of 1st Ed and unlimited, Japanese and English). What rate would you be willing to pay (or trade at) per thousand?

How much would you expect per thousand?

RE: H:Hippowdon Lv X, Frost Rotom and Dialga G Lv X W: BULK Commons, money, Darkrai Lv Xs

What commons are you looking for? I'm interested in your rotom and your Hipowdon X. My list isnt updated, so... just PM me or post here :)

RE: H:Hippowdon Lv X, Frost Rotom and Dialga G Lv X W: BULK Commons, money, Darkrai Lv Xs

vilebaseball said:
chanman45 said:

Lol. Make me an offer.
Oh...I tought I had "make an offer" in my rules...umm how about this

Your
5 000 commons (mint, english, and no trainers or energies)

My
Regigigas Lv X SF
Gardevoir Lv X SW
Drapion Lv X PL
Salamence EX PK
Raichu Lv X SF
Gyrados* HP

lmk or counter, if you want I can throw in 4 damaged EXs into the deal

PokemonPhantom3 said:
What commons are you looking for? I'm interested in your rotom and your Hipowdon X. My list isnt updated, so... just PM me or post here :)
I'll send you a PM if my deal doesn't work out with vilebaseball

I'm Really interested in Hippowdon Lv.X, I have:

1 Magmortar Lv.X
2 Palkia Lv.X (1 Tin, 1 Pack.)
1 Dialga Lv.X
1 Rhyperior Lv.X
Commons.

I can trade very big for it, less so if it's JPN.

chanman45 said:
vilebaseball said:
chanman45 said:

Lol. Make me an offer.
Oh...I thought I had "make an offer" in my rules...umm how about this

Your
5 000 commons (mint, english, and no trainers or energies)

My
Regigigas Lv X SF
Gardevoir Lv X SW
Drapion Lv X PL
Salamence EX PK
Raichu Lv X SF
Gyrados* HP

lmk or counter, if you want I can throw in 4 damaged EXs into the deal

PokemonPhantom3 said:
I'll send you a PM if my deal doesn't work out with vilebaseball

Yes, but then I'd have to look up the value of all your cards (as I'm not very familiar with the new stuff), whereas if you make the offer knowing your cards value, it at least gives me a start.

How about this. Lots that contain mostly older cards (including trainers and energies) ranging from common - rare in rarity typically sell for about $75-$100 per thousand. Does that help you at all?

Ampha-pwn77 said:

1 Magmortar Lv.X
1 Dialga Lv.X
1 Rhyperior Lv.X
Commons.

It is english. I may not need the commons.

vilebaseball: I'm not looking to resell these; I don't care about what type of common it is, as long as they are not trainers/energies and mint.

chanman45 said:
Ampha-pwn77 said:

1 Magmortar Lv.X
1 Dialga Lv.X
1 Rhyperior Lv.X
Commons.

vilebaseball: I'm not looking to resell these; I don't care about what type of common it is, as long as they are not trainers/energies and mint.

So... Anything we can work out? Or not?

chanman45 said:
Ampha-pwn77 said:

1 Magmortar Lv.X
1 Dialga Lv.X
1 Rhyperior Lv.X
Commons.

Given that you're taking out the trainers and energies from the mix, the price for just commons or a mixed lot is the same. I can just as easily sell the 50,000 on eBay for $100 per thousand as I can sell 45,000 for the same price (I'll let you take the $75/1000) with a few additional singles on the side. I trade on the Beach to help the other party, not myself.

Also, please keep in mind that I can fit about 3000 cards into a USPS Priority Flat Rate box (that'll be your cheapest method) with Delivery Confirmation for $10.50.

Here's how much your cards are valued at (by the price it would be listed at in my store):

Regigigas Lv X SF - $7
Gardevoir Lv X SW - $13.50
Drapion Lv X PL - $10
Salamence EX PK - $17
Raichu Lv X SF - $16
Gyarados* HP - $30

Total: $93.50

If you're not interested, let me know. It doesn't really matter to me.

Ampha-pwn77 said:
chanman45 said:
Ampha-pwn77 said:

1 Magmortar Lv.X
1 Dialga Lv.X
1 Rhyperior Lv.X
Commons.

we can work something out
vilebaseball said:
chanman45 said:
Ampha-pwn77 said:

1 Magmortar Lv.X
1 Dialga Lv.X
1 Rhyperior Lv.X
Commons.

Given that you're taking out the trainers and energies from the mix, the price for just commons or a mixed lot is the same. I can just as easily sell the 50,000 on eBay for $100 per thousand as I can sell 45,000 for the same price (I'll let you take the $75/1000) with a few additional singles on the side. I trade on the Beach to help the other party, not myself.

Also, please keep in mind that I can fit about 3000 cards into a USPS Priority Flat Rate box (that'll be your cheapest method) with Delivery Confirmation for $10.50.

Here's how much your cards are valued at (by the price it would be listed at in my store):

Regigigas Lv X SF - $7
Drapion Lv X PL - $10
Salamence EX PK - $17
Raichu Lv X SF - $16
Gyarados* HP - $30

i'm not really interested i guess, i just need any commons basically

chanman45 said:
Ampha-pwn77 said:
chanman45 said:
Ampha-pwn77 said:

1 Magmortar Lv.X
1 Dialga Lv.X
1 Rhyperior Lv.X
Commons.

we can work something out
vilebaseball said:
chanman45 said:
Ampha-pwn77 said:

1 Magmortar Lv.X
1 Dialga Lv.X
1 Rhyperior Lv.X
Commons.

Regigigas Lv X SF - $7
Drapion Lv X PL - $10
Salamence EX PK - $17
Raichu Lv X SF - $16
Gyarados* HP - $30

I'm not really interested I guess, I just need any commons basically

Fine by me. If you're looking to turn around and resell to something like ToadandTroll to make a quick buck, you're not going to be able to strike a deal with me. I'll give you a fair trade, nothing more, nothing less.

I was actually going to trade them to someone at my league. I trade for commons when a new set is coming out. Places that buy cards pay too little, and I can't get a ebay account to sell them.

chanman45 said:
I was actually going to trade them to someone at my league. I trade for commons when a new set is coming out. Places that buy cards pay too little, and I can't get a ebay account to sell them.

Gotcha. Well, if you're interested, you can get 1100 of them for me (shipped) for the cards mentioned above. For every $75 more in cards you add, you'll get 1000 more.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back