DPPt/HGSS CLOSED DO NOT POST HERE AT ALL!!

Good trades?

• Yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • no

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PDC's Trades*Reopened!Looking for Ev'd pokemon!And have many more Ev'd pokemon Availible To!LOOK AROUND!'

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.Ok Please use my pearl Fc n the Front page.(On My Cotact List)And what do you want for the Gengar Again?

RE: PDC's Trades*Reopened!Looking for Ev'd pokemon!And have many more Ev'd pokemon Availible To!LOOK AROUND!'

EVÉD heatran but want a clone of Gengar.

Ok what's your FC?Mine is on the front page use Pearl one.

I can't trade now.
Tommorow maybe.

Oh ok tell me when you can trade and Mugen I can clone now if you can.

what natures are
VGC09 Milotic
Shiny Bagon
Shiny Latias
Shiny snorunt
Shiny Beldum
Shiny Ev'd Creselia
Shiny Groudon
Shiny Ralts (is it male)
Shiny Ev'd Perfect Ivs Gyrados LEGIT
Shiny Lugia

Milotic:Timid
Bagon:Modest
Latias:Hasty
Snorunt:relaxed
Beldum:Adament
Cresselia:Bold
Groudon:Impish
Gyrados:Adament

PDC are we gonna trade Shiny Garchomp for Shiny Infernape?

Yes when i Get back from the Pool i Can Trade.

LMK when you can trade/clone

shiny shellos for totodile

Can you trade now?

Yes.What do you want again?

You said my Shiny Garchomp for Shiny Infernape but wait I gotta battle blastoise91 first.

PDC can you clone me my Shiny Cynda and Squirtle?

Yes I'm Coming On wi-fi now.

I can trade now. Meet ya in wifi.

Use My Pearl Fc on contact list.

Thanks for the trade hope to do it again sometime.

Just Give me A Rep in my Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back