DPPt/HGSS CLOSED DO NOT POST HERE AT ALL!!

Good trades?

• Yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • no

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PDC's Trades!*Reopened and better than ever!*Looking For Events

Ok...Now everyone...My Shop Is back Open!Th trade Lines are open again!

RE: PDC's Trades!*Reopened and better than ever!*Looking For Events*Has HG SS Mew

I'm interested in these on your list.

Poke Walker Pikachu With Fly
HG SS Pokewalker Surfing Pikachu
PokePark Meowth
PokePark Croseala
PokePark Igglypuff
PokePark Minum
Handou Wave Registeel
METs Farfetched
Wish Chansey

RE: PDC's Trades!*Reopened and better than ever!*Looking For Events*Has HG SS Mew

Ok.
On your side...

Nzone Pikachu
Korea Feebas
Mizunotami Manaphy
Fan Club Magikarp
handou Mew
10 aniv Typlosion
10 aniv Dragonite
10 aniv Bulbasaur
GCA Smergle

palkia dialga clash said:
Ok.
On your side...

Nzone Pikachu
Korea Feebas
Mizunotami Manaphy
Fan Club Magikarp
handou Mew
10 aniv Typlosion
10 aniv Dragonite
10 aniv Bulbasaur
GCA Smergle

Ok, can do. Let me get those Pokemon ready to trade first.

Ok i'll get mine ready too.

Ok i'll get mine ready too.

Sorry took so long, had something to take care of. Part of the ones you want is on the FC i gave you earlier, the rest are on the 2749 FC in my signature.

I'm already online with the 2749 fc

hey natures on your shiny mew bulbasaur and treecko and are they UT??

whats the no tranor name pokemon

an event?

I would like my EV'D Mewtwo and also my HG/SS Flying Pikachu cloned Please. I will be on Wi-Fi only sometime tomorrow afternoon so please keep checking back as I will have to ask you to check the forums to see who is on because I will not be here tomorrow afternoon like I was today and yesterday. Thanks. Keep checking back. Thanks.:)

yes the No Trainer name Pokes are Events.

I am ready for you to clone if you are ready but I can't VC right now.:)

Quatra said:
I'm interested in these on your list.

Poke Walker Pikachu With Fly
HG SS Pokewalker Surfing Pikachu
PokePark Meowth
PokePark Croseala
PokePark Igglypuff
PokePark Minum
Handou Wave Registeel
METs Farfetched
Wish Chansey
Ok Can you trade now?I'm ready if you are.

Ok Can you trade now?I'm ready if you are.

Online and ready to do the second half. Make sure you register the other FC for the second half.

Ok First let me clone these Pokes for Ash.

do u still want that adamant lavater with Dragon Dance???

What do you want for your Nzone Pikachu? I went through all my events and I found out I don't have that event. Check my thread. I should be on Wi-Fi by 3 PM at the latest or earlier. Thanks.:)

Zac said:
do u still want that adamant lavater with Dragon Dance?
No thanks.I just want that Azurill you have....where did you get it?

my friend gave the marill to me.
TRU Arceus-TimidNo trainer Name Darkrai,Rayquaza,Mew,
ivs and nature plz

PDC

Your Pokemon are ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back