Wi-Fi Trades *CLOSED FOR VACATION* Pikablu29's 1 Stop Shop & Giveaway Thread *MEGA STONES* *VITAMINS* *EVO ITEMS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pikablu29's Giveaway & Trade Thread!

Thanks for the tip on wonder trading, it's lead me to some great Pokemon that I really wanted. Bulbasaur, Fennekin, Froakie and Moltres to name a few :)

The Abra you gave me is fantastic too, and if it's not too much trouble, I'd love to trade him back and forth with you to get him to evolve :) and possibly Alakazamite, if I'm not asking too much already!

JamieF1 said:
Thanks for the tip on wonder trading, it's lead me to some great Pokemon that I really wanted. Bulbasaur, Fennekin, Froakie and Moltres to name a few :)

The Abra you gave me is fantastic too, and if it's not too much trouble, I'd love to trade him back and forth with you to get him to evolve :) and possibly Alakazamite, if I'm not asking too much already!

That won't be a problem. Glad things seem to be working out well for you :)

Awesome, well I can be on any time in the next couple of hours, so just let me know if you're free :)

lol im on right now from 11:30 pst -2 pst i can give you pokerus but im assuming that you already have it xD hmm do you want certain pokemon with 5 ivs i can easliy breed a couple in a hour or so just need to know. btw which FC do i add?

0774-4427-4643 IGN Gavin is the one. What's yours?

Thanks so much for the black glasses Jamie!

ok im on too just traded you ;]

lol im trying to find 4-5 iv pokemon or pokerus for you xD

That's all the stone's from Y. Let me know if you need anything else.

pikablu29 said:
That's all the stone's from Y. Let me know if you need anything else.
thank you so much! if you need a pokemon that i can breed let me know :]

RE: Pikablu29's 1 Stop Shop & Giveaway Thread *MEGA STONES* *VITAMINS* *EVO ITEMS* *BERRIES* AND MORE!!!

Hey, I still need Houndoomite. What time can you be on the game this weekend?

RE: Pikablu29's 1 Stop Shop & Giveaway Thread *MEGA STONES* *VITAMINS* *EVO ITEMS* *BERRIES* AND MORE!!!

Just let me know when you're on and I will go on.

Hey, I really need a Gyaradosite, can you help me?

fc: 0774 4876 0685 ign fabio

Azazin Note said:

I sure can. Please use the FC 0774-4427-4643 IGN Gavin. I'll have your item ready in 2 minutes. Just let me know when you are ready to trade.

pikablu29 said:
Azazin Note said:

I sure can. Please use the FC 0774-4427-4643 IGN Gavin. I'll have your item ready in 2 minutes. Just let me know when you are ready to trade.

Thank you! I'm already on and ready to trade

I'll be on in a second. Just need to add someone to my friend list

Thanks again.

Hello! Can you really help me out with the pokemon y exclusive mega stones please!!! And also if you could help with an ability capsule, shinny stone, dusk stone and sun stone I would really appreciate it :D sorry it's like a lot and I don't have anything good to offer :(

Silverorb said:
Hello! Can you really help me out with the pokemon y exclusive mega stones please!!! And also if you could help with an ability capsule, shinny stone, dusk stone and sun stone I would really appreciate it :D sorry it's like a lot and I don't have anything good to offer :(
Would it be alright if I could get these things to you tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back