What do you think of my/our work?

• Awesome! I love it!

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Booo! Better luck on the next guy

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Need business! Muddy's Banner/Avatar shop Get you holiday things here!

dark charizard, please don't double post.

OK!
Kingdra, here you go!
kingdrasbanner-1.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq300/muddy68/kingdrasbanner-1.jpg[/IMG]

Copy and paste the code into your sig.

Can someone get Dark Charizard's? I do not have time!

Yes, yes I do, banners are cool!! :p And mine are crappy xP

-CC

RE: Need business! Muddy's Banner/Avatar shop Get you holiday things here!!

Username:Tyrannitar Rage
What you want (banner, avatar):Avatar
What is on it:can you make it a Tyranitar (christmas) edition like a tyranitar with a santa hat on it or something along the lines of that. tyranitar chritmasy..lol
Border and other colors: whatever looks good with it. a black border might look cool too.
What it says:if you can: "Happy Holidays" at the botton in small print. if you cant fit it (if not its fine)
Rating(when done):

RE: Due to Conflict, this shop is closed until all requests are done! Staff, HELP!

Closed until all requests are done. They will be PMed to you!

RE: Due to Conflict, this shop is closed until all requests are done! Staff, HELP!

muddy can I submit something
Could I do all requests actually submitted while the store is closed? This way more requests will be done and you guys won't waste your time posting

Yes, you can.

Can you do mine then please Peta?

Oke sorry for my exams delay i'll be here tonigh and normally friday to so let's get it done.

Thanks. PM the work to the people.

Oke i'm doing the tyrani avy right now.

SORRY for all the 'not being here' school work is building up

And sorry dark charizard I can't do it animated, unless you want it un-animated then I can get on with it right away, I will be making a lot more artwork

Ye can you do it un-animated

Ok it'll come up hopefully soon

Marc.jpg

Code:
http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr237/Peta_026/Marc.jpg?t=1228931109

Not as good as it could of been.
Sorry I couldn't include all pictures

Awaiting next asignement.

Thanks to all of you, and I'm back!

RE: Muddy's Shop We do about everything! Need Business!

Unfortunately no requests *Sigh*

RE: Muddy's Shop We do about everything! Need Business!

Do to lack of business, this shop is closed. I may consider opening up a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back