• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

***Closed Until futher notice. Please do not trade with until further notice****

What booster box do you want me to buy

• Rising Rivals

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Legend Awakens

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Stormfront

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • EX Series Set

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Base Set

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Promocroak, Gengar X, Luxray GL X, and More!!! Updated!

You only have one Bump in the week now, use it wisely.

dmaster out.

Oh ok thanks. When did the rule change?

I know have 3 Fergy primes, 2 DGX 2 Typhlosion prime Crobat prime and 1 ERL. In addtion to what I offers earlier and what on my list.

CommonCandy said:
I know have 3 Fergy primes, 2 DGX 2 Typhlosion prime Crobat prime and 1 ERL. In addtion to what I offers earlier and what on my list.

ok so your saying
Your:
1x Uxie X
1x Mesprit X
2x Mesprit LA
1x Azelf LA
1x JRH Skiploom HGSS
RH Bebe's
Jumpluff
Noctowl HGSS Promo
Noctowl DP
1x Top Raikou&Suicune Legend
2x Uxie (I will accept League Promo)
3x feraligatr prime
2x Dialga G X
2x Typlosion Prime
Crobat Prime
1x full ERL

MY:
Lux X

ace310j said:
ok so your saying
Your:
1x Uxie X
1x Mesprit X
2x Mesprit LA
1x Azelf LA
1x JRH Skiploom HGSS
RH Bebe's
Jumpluff
Noctowl HGSS Promo
Noctowl DP
1x Top Raikou&Suicune Legend
2x Uxie (I will accept League Promo)
3x feraligatr prime
2x Dialga G X
2x Typlosion Prime
Crobat Prime
1x full ERL

MY:
Lux X

I Have
Dragonite EX DF Mint Perfect
Sneasel EX Mint Perfect
Aggron EX Sandstorm Mint Perfect
Shining Noctowl Mint Perfect Unlimited
HGSS Promo 1 & 2 Noctowl and Hoothoot both perfect conditions
I also have allot of the early EX's not listed

I need your

Luxray GL LV.X

CML for extra cards and tel me what other older collection cards you need that I might not have listed.I might also throw in a bit of cash but I have allot of older collection cards myself.

arapokemaster said:
I Have
Dragonite EX DF Mint Perfect
Sneasel EX Mint Perfect
Aggron EX Sandstorm Mint Perfect
Shining Noctowl Mint Perfect Unlimited
HGSS Promo 1 & 2 Noctowl and Hoothoot both perfect conditions
I also have allot of the early EX's not listed

I need your

Luxray GL LV.X

CML for extra cards and tel me what other older collection cards you need that I might not have listed.I might also throw in a bit of cash but I have allot of older collection cards myself.

Do you have a trade thread?

ace310j said:
Do you have a trade thread?

ooops it was on the 3rd page bumped it as you can see those are older cards becuase I collect and those are scraps some of the cards I offered are unlisted that is becuase I have some other cards I tought people wouldn't want and did no want to waste space so if your looking for some older cards from like old promos non league or early EX set cards lmk which I might have them

arapokemaster said:
ooops it was on the 3rd page bumped it as you can see those are older cards becuase I collect and those are scraps some of the cards I offered are unlisted that is becuase I have some other cards I thought people wouldn't want and did no want to waste space so if your looking for some older cards from like old promos non league or early EX set cards lmk which I might have them

Ok, I found your thread and really the only thing I saw that I wanted is your shining Noctowl. Its not worth Luxray X but, I will trade you something else for it.

This is what I value Noctowl
http://www.trollandtoad.com/p149456.html

ace310j said:
Ok, I found your thread and really the only thing I saw that I wanted is your shining Noctowl. Its not worth Luxray X but, I will trade you something else for it.

This is what I value Noctowl

you don't want the other unlisted cards i mentioned?do you need any older cards

arapokemaster said:
you don't want the other unlisted cards i mentioned?do you need any older cards

I have 15 thousand older cards. The only other things I was kind of interested in was the EXs but, I didnt see enough for Luxray.

ace310j said:
I have 15 thousand older cards. The only other things I was kind of interested in was the EXs but, I didnt see enough for Luxray.

ok let me see

Dragonite EX Delta Species $10-$20
Aggron EX $5-$10
Sneasel EX $5-$10
Shining Noctowl Unlimited $10-$15
Noctowl and Hoothoot $4

$44-$59

Luxray Gl LV.X is $80-$90 still a $31-$36 difference people were offering you EX were are they getting those from I did not see anything else listed for wants.The above are worth atleast $60 imo using ebay lowest-highest buy it now prices.Is thier anything unlisted you want

also holy crap 15,000 are you kidding me.

arapokemaster said:
ok let me see

Dragonite EX Delta Species $10-$20
Aggron EX $5-$10
Sneasel EX $5-$10
Shining Noctowl Unlimited $10-$15
Noctowl and Hoothoot $4

$44-$59

Luxray Gl LV.X is $80-$90 still a $31-$36 difference people were offering you EX were are they getting those from I did not see anything else listed for wants.The above are worth atleast $60 imo using ebay lowest-highest buy it now prices.Is thier anything unlisted you want

also holy crud 15,000 are you kidding me.

Dragonite EX
Im not sure which one it is because there isnt one in crystal guardians.
Sneasel $4
http://www.trollandtoad.com/p165821.html
Aggron EX $6-8
http://www.trollandtoad.com/p165222.html
Shining Noctowl $10
Which hoot hoot and Noctowl is it?

And no I'm not kidding I have 20 thousand with old and new cards combined.

ace310j said:
Dragonite EX
Im not sure which one it is because there isnt one in crystal guardians.
Sneasel $4
http://www.trollandtoad.com/p165821.html
Aggron EX $6-8
http://www.trollandtoad.com/p165222.html
Shining Noctowl $10
Which hoot hoot and Noctowl is it?

And no I'm not kidding I have 20 thousand with old and new cards combined.

Dragonite EX From DF is a Delta Species and is atleast $15

sneasel $ 4 + Aggron $8 +Noctowl $10 = 22 + DF Dragonite EX is atleast $37 the Noctowl and Hoothoot are from the HGSS Blister that retails @ $7.99 makign the promos together atleast $4 so total $41 dollars.I value Lucray GL.LX lowest $65 highest $90 mid way maybe $75?I can trade all of those and pay aa bit if you can sell.Also a qq people were actually offering you older promos an EX cards.Were are they getting those from I did not see any listed as collection wants.Also sorry I did not go by trollandtaod wow those prices are crazy cheap I will check how much Dragonite EX DF is worth on trollandtoad and let you know.

this is DF Dragonite EX it was under your wants

156976.jpg

$10 http://www.trollandtoad.com/p156976.html

Dragonite $10+Aggron $8+Sneasel $4+Noctowl $10+both HGSS Promo Blister Noctowl Hoothoot $4=36

Like I said I value Luxray GL LV.X $65-$90 rather value mid way at around $70-$75 leaving a $44-$49 difference that I can pay out or if you have any other unlisted collection wants like the people were offering you a bit of those plus a discount on the about $50 maybe I can pay around $35 if you actually do have other wants

arapokemaster said:
Dragonite EX From DF is a Delta Species and is atleast $15

sneasel $ 4 + Aggron $8 +Noctowl $10 = 22 + DF Dragonite EX is atleast $37 the Noctowl and Hoothoot are from the HGSS Blister that retails @ $7.99 makign the promos together atleast $4 so total $41 dollars.I value Lucray GL.LX lowest $65 highest $90 mid way maybe $75?I can trade all of those and pay aa bit if you can sell.Also a qq people were actually offering you older promos an EX cards.Were are they getting those from I did not see any listed as collection wants.Also sorry I did not go by trollandtaod wow those prices are crazy cheap I will check how much Dragonite EX DF is worth on trollandtoad and let you know.

this is DF Dragonite EX it was under your wants

156976.jpg

$10 http://www.trollandtoad.com/p156976.html

Dragonite $10+Aggron $8+Sneasel $4+Noctowl $10+both HGSS Promo Blister Noctowl Hoothoot $4=36

Like I said I value Luxray GL LV.X $65-$90 rather value mid way at around $70-$75 leaving a $44-$49 difference that I can pay out or if you have any other unlisted collection wants like the people were offering you a bit of those plus a discount on the about $50 maybe I can pay around $35 if you actually do have other wants

Really the only EX I was interested in was aggron and I wanted the shining noctowl. And I already have the promo ones. I just wanted them as a throw in and not as part of the trade.

Edit: I forgot I did want dragonite but, I only value it like $13.00.

Sorry, but you said you would put what you wanted for the Luxray X on the front page of your thread. Also, you never got back to me on my offer.

Yes, and all that I ever came to on the Luxray is that in a trade with Luxray I must get a Uxie X. So to be honest its really just who gives me the best offer.

Azelf Master said:
I have a Uxie X, R/S top and other things. cml for more.

Im sorry I didn't see anything else I wanted.

I have a Uxie lv.X.

Then with my last offers and anythnig on my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back