CMP's Digital and Traditional Art

Thanks guys! Yeah, I try to exercise using various styles. At first I was worried it'd make me just a "jack of all trades, master of none," but I've found it's helped me improve overall in whatever I do!

Update with a few Unown. It's my goal to complete one of each. Really simplistic style (mostly just pen tool + dodge/burn) but I'm happy enough with the result!

You make very professional work, especially in the sense that your fanart could be put right on a tcg card and it wouldn't seem out of place. My favorite piece is still the Chemicho, that style is my favorite of yours so far. I also like the color experiment. Keep making art, because all of us love to see it

Wow, Aggs...that really means a lot. Thank you so much!

Updated with Unown B and X. Yeah, pretty boring I know. But I have some other pieces in the works (Sudowoodo in the style of Keiko Fukuyama, Cascoon, and a few others) that should be much more exciting! Here's a preview of the Sudowoodo at card-size...

neo_redux_185__sudowoodo_by_ilkcmp-d6fk2o6.png

Thanks! Nope, pen tools and gradients (and, of all things, a Darth Vader helmet to help with lighting).

As I've restarted work on the Unown subset for Neo Redux...
unown_e_by_ilkcmp-d7p7r5l.png
Unown E!

Back