Wi-Fi Trades CMP's MyPlayer Thread: 4 and 5 IV Pokémon (Zubat/Gible), plus DITTO FARMING for IVs!

I'll trade a 4 IV HA Venipede female for a 4 IV HA Gible female. The only IV I need for sure is Sp.D.
Did you want specific IVs on Venipede?

MikotoForever said:
what about for a speed boost venipede (random Iv's) or a mold breaker Drilbur (random Iv's) or a harvest phantump (random Iv's) for your gible
I'm currently trading for a Speed Boost Venipede, and I'm not looking for HA Drilbur or Phantump unless they have competitive IVs. I usually trade IV for IV, so if you're after a 5 IV Gible, you'd need to trade a Pokémon with 5 IVs.

Keeper of Night said:
I'll trade a 4 IV HA Venipede female for a 4 IV HA Gible female. The only IV I need for sure is Sp.D.
Did you want specific IVs on Venipede?
Sounds good! How about my 31 Atk, Def, SpD, Sp female? Gives you a good start to breeding, I think, but feel free to pick from my list! Do you have a female Venipede with HP and Atk? Maybe Spe, too, if you have one with all three, but I'd prefer HP and Atk over others. Thanks!

Any female Gble with Sp.D and the HA will do. That's the stat my pent Gible is missing. :p
I'm sure I have a Venipede with those stats. I'll check and then PM you?

Hey, I forgot to follow up with my previous inquiry, what do you want for your 4 IV Zubat (HP, Atk, Def, Sp Def in particular)?

Ka$h Money said:
Hey, I forgot to follow up with my previous inquiry, what do you want for your 4 IV Zubat (HP, Atk, Def, Sp Def in particular)?
What 4 IV Pokémon do you have?

CMP said:
Ka$h Money said:

Well... you can check my thread. I also have loads of Timid 4 IV Noibats as well.

Ka$h Money said:
CMP said:

Well... you can check my thread. I also have loads of Timid 4 IV Noibats as well.

Hm...interested in a Noibat for sure. Didn't see any IV spreads in your thread, though.

Ka$h Money said:
I've updated it with my 4 IV Noibats as well.
Can't just post it here? Really making me work for it, huh? Haha...interested in one of your Def/Sp Atk/Sp Def/Spd females.

CMP said:
Ka$h Money said:
I've updated it with my 4 IV Noibats as well.
Can't just post it here? Really making me work for it, huh? Haha...interested in one of your Def/Sp Atk/Sp Def/Spd females.

I didn't realise I was making you work for it lol. I needed to update my thread with the Noibats and just told you to check it out for which one you wanted (and that's fairly easy considering the link is in my signature). Didn't see the point in copying and pasting it all on to your thread.

Yeah that should be fine. I'd like a female too.

Haha it's not a problem, but copying and pasting would've been easier for me since we're negotiating in this thread.

CMP said:
Haha it's not a problem, but copying and pasting would've been easier for me since we're negotiating in this thread.

Alright I'll remember for future reference :p

Sorry about this but I picked the wrong Zubat, the one I actually wanted was 31 HP, Atk, SpD, Sp (Female). If it's all fine, pm me when you can trade ^^

I have Hydreigon, Bellossom, Arcanine, Parasect and Cradily if you want to trade on of them for a shiny Skrelp? :)

Ka$h Money said:
Sorry about this but I picked the wrong Zubat, the one I actually wanted was 31 HP, Atk, SpD, Sp (Female). If it's all fine, pm me when you can trade ^^
Sounds good! PM sent.

steffenka said:
I have Hydreigon, Bellossom, Arcanine, Parasect and Cradily if you want to trade on of them for a shiny Skrelp? :)
What are their natures? I'd consider it but only if they're competitive (I like shiny Skrelp).

CMP said:
steffenka said:
What are their natures? I'd consider it but only if they're competitive (I like shiny Skrelp).

Hydreigon: Hardy or Naughty
Bellossom: Brave
Cradily: Calm or Mild

I couldn't find Arcanine or Parasect so here are some other offers :)

Haxorus: Brave
Avalugg: Sassy
Scolipede: Modest
Reuniclus: Relaxed
Omastar: Adamant (w. Pokerus)
Archeops: Gentle (w. Pokerus)
Seismitoad: Hardy
Wurmple: Hasty
Lickilicky: Naughty

I would love the Gible with Perfect IV's (Except SpA) with rough skin. I can trade HA's (Check my thread for them), or Hydreigon, Aurorus, and Tyantrum.

steffenka said:
Hydreigon: Hardy or Naughty
Bellossom: Brave
Cradily: Calm or Mild

I couldn't find Arcanine or Parasect so here are some other offers :)

Haxorus: Brave
Avalugg: Sassy
Scolipede: Modest
Reuniclus: Relaxed
Omastar: Adamant (w. Pokerus)
Archeops: Gentle (w. Pokerus)
Seismitoad: Hardy
Wurmple: Hasty
Lickilicky: Naughty
No thanks. Sorry!

ShinyVincent said:
I want your HA Chespin!

Your HA Chespin for my Avalugg?

Eh...sure, why not. Send me a PM with your info and we can work out a time to trade.

electonthefire said:
My Shiny Ursaring for your shiny magikarp?
No thanks.

Hegafire said:
I would love the Gible with Perfect IV's (Except SpA) with rough skin. I can trade HA's (Check my thread for them), or Hydreigon, Aurorus, and Tyantrum.
Are any of your HAs 4/5 IV? I have most every HA you list, and I really only like trading 5 IV for 5 IV (or 4 IV if it's a decent Pokémon...and female).

Back