• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

cobalion kyreum vileplume deck (needs speed help)

pokedudez2

dark pokemon for the win
this deck i made fiddling about with new but well known decks
As well as speed if u can make up a good mane for it.

2 manphy ul
4 kyreum nv
4 oddish ud
3 gloom ud
4 vileplume ud
4 cobalion nv

3 communication bw
3 PONT cl
2 N nv
3 super rod nv
3 eviolite nv
2 rocky helmet nv
3 Cheren ep
2 rare candy ul
2 catcher ep 23

6 wtr {W}
2 special mtl cl {M}
4 mtl {M}
2 dce {C}{C}
2 grs {G}

[/font]the brief strategy to this is to hopefully draw 2 basic on frist 7 one being an oddish on e being any other but hopefully manphy. manphy is a starter to get my energy out so i can get them attached one after another. once ive got vileplume ready im hoping to have a cobalion out so they cant use switches. Kyreum is there for reshi so i can hopefully get a outrage going or knocking out the tepigs and cynidquials before they power up

i really need help with this so plz recommend any thing even better strategies.

changes in posts.

For starters, you only need 3-1-2 Vileplume. 4-1-2 Vileplume if you don't own collectors. Pokemon Collector would help this deck immensely, but I understand if you don't own any. Cleffa works better than mabaphy, but can be donked.I would also drop 2 grass for two water and 2 Basic metal for two special.

I would recommend Electrode Prime. along with a twins engine to speed up a lot.
You dont need super rod/eviolite etc because you are already playing vileplume

update

-3 eviolite
- 3 super rod
-1 rocky helmet
-2 grass
-2 manphy
- 2 metal
- 1-2-2 vileplume

+ 2 cellfa
+ 4 twins
+ 2-2 electrode prime
+ 2 spc mtl
+ 2 wtr
+ 4 collector

thx for the advice.

- 1 n
+ 1 rare candy

why are you asking for speed help when you don't use collector? plus you use 4-3-4 vileplume which is very unneeded. 3-1-2 is best for vileplume, you should also play atleast 2-2 if not 3-3 electrode and atleast 3-4 twins. don't play manaphy, use a cleffa, takes no energy.

masonandrew said:
why are you asking for speed help when you don't use collector? plus you use 4-3-4 vileplume which is very unneeded. 3-1-2 is best for vileplume, you should also play atleast 2-2 if not 3-3 electrode and atleast 3-4 twins. don't play manaphy, use a cleffa, takes no energy.

read the update before ur post

Back