• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Cobalion/Kyurem deck, seniors

Blastagator

Kingdra Player!
Hey so this is the first thread of mine in forever, so im really hoping to get some help with my deck. I am just throwing this deck together, so tell me if i forget something.
4 Cobalion NV
4 Skarmory UD
2-2 Archeops NV
2 Kyurem NV
2 Reshiram BW
1 Cleffa
3 Eviolite
3 Plume Fossil
3 Super Rod
3 Pokemon Catcher
2 Switch
2 Research Record
2 Revive
4 Pokemon Collector
2 Bianca
2 N
4 Special Metal
6 Metal
4 Rainbow
2 Water
2 Fire

Strategy: Try to start with Skarmory to set up a Cobalion with Special Metal. Kyurem is for Reshiram. Reshiram is for Scizor. I just made the deck off of my head, so please help with it. Thanks!

4 Evolites seem like much. Maybe take one out for a Cleffa to help you get setup. Good Job!

I don't think Reshiram is quite necessary. I have not seen anyone run Scizor. Unless Scizor is actually popular in your meta, I think you should drop the Reshiram.
Also, it'll be tough to run Cobalion because of its fire weakness. Maybe try 1-1 or 2-2 SEL (Suicune Entei) for Reshiram counter?

hey i heard you liek? (hint as to who i am) i agree with the other guy not to put resi in. bump a skarmory down for a second cleffa and not so many collector.make it 7 metal and 3 rainbow if even that much.

Back