Codes for Illustrator Contest Promos Now Mailing Out from the Pokemon Center!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The first wave of codes for the 2022 Illustrator Contest promos are now being e-mailed to eligible customers from the Pokemon Center.

Pokemon-Illustrator-Contest-Promos-2022-English-Pokemon-Center-200x180.jpg

Illustration-Contest-Promos-200x113.jpg

Your code can be redeemed for a pack containing three non-holo promos of Arcanine, Greninja, and Bulbasaur.
In order to redeem the code, you must make a Pokemon Center purchase totaling $30 USD (before taxes), $30 CAD (excluding GST), or £30 GBP (inclusive of VAT).
The code e-mail is sent from “[email protected]” with the subject “Big news from the Pokémon...

Continue reading...

Thanks again Company for having no opportunity to get them while sitting in Germany, Europe. Is it so hard to open a Pokémon Center in Europe? Even if it's only for online purchase.
I wonder what's holding it back. Logistics? They already ship product across the entire world. Language? I think many players and collectors would welcome if someone offered them English product, difference language cards aren't exactly valuable long term. Also if you run an eShop you can stock different language already.

My best bet is logistics and stock. If they want to run a big business they need to have stock somewhere locally, but they probably have issues with space. Amazon also took their sweet time to fully start a bussing here, without import and all.

If they're afraid of long delivery times. I'm sure most people won't mind... I shop on cardmarket and if I really want something I can wait a week.

Hi @Water Pokemon Master,

You seem to write a lot of articles for the Pokemon community and so I’m sure a professional reputation would be of value to you. Something you should practise is giving people mentions/credit when you use their personal posts in your public blogs.

I’ve attached a screenshot of my Insta page @Pokemon_Nerd_CAN_613

You used my picture and didn’t even like or comment on it. A quick shoutout when using others material goes a long way in helping to grow that content creators account and following and this only takes a second.

I love this site @PokeBeach, but I was a little disappointed to see a site with your reach and following allowing individuals to post on these topics without original content.

Best regards and happy hunting!
@Pokemon_Nerd_CAN_613

Back