• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Cofagrirus and Dragons (Rouge fo Cites)

BlackYellowPheonix

Aspiring Trainer
Hi, I'm going to two Cities within the week and want to see if you guys have any advice on this rouge deck I run. It's strategy is to get decent damage on your Dragons and outrage, and then use Cofagrigus to move the damage away. I feel I might have too many energies, and that I should adjust my TSS a little. I also feel I could use some energy acceleration to use the Dragon's bigger attacks as well, but don't know what to use. Any advice?

2 Zekrom
2 Reshirim
2 Kyrurem
3-3 Cofagrius (NV46)
1-1 Dodrio
2-2 Electrode Prime

Trainers (24):
3 Evolite
2 Catcher
4 Pokemon Communication
4 Pokemon Collector
4 Cheren
2 PONT
3 Junk Arm
1 Switch
1 Super Rod

Energy (18):
4 Physic
4 Water
2 Lightning
4 Rainbow
2 Rescue
2 DCE

Yes, your energy line is a little big. I would suggest:
-5 Fire
-1 Water
-1 Lightning
-1 Psychic
-2 Dual Ball
+4 Rainbow Energy
+2-2 Electrode
+2 Pokemon Communication

I'd drop electrode and some of the energies. The dragons should be outrage techs only. The energy line I would use is this:
3 Rainbow
4 DCE
4 Psychic
2 Rescue
Donphan is something to consider; a donphan dragons with cofagrigus.

Wow I totally forgot DCE. I would suggest cutting 4 lightning for DCEs. Waters are.good.for kyurem though

I had tested DCE before, and although it came in handy when I played a new dragon without any energies, for the most part I didn't really need them because I could get the energy I need. I've found that one or two DCE couldn't hurt though, but Bolt Strike really helps to get damage on Zekrom for Cofgrius. I had tested Donphan before too, and did not like it very much.

You could also try Landorus...
Just a thought.

And also I think you need more PONT but im not sure what to take out.

corabed said:
You could also try Landorus...
Just a thought.

And also I think you need more PONT but im not sure what to take out.
Myself I would try to use Tornadus in deck. After all it is much handy than Landorus. ^^

Back