• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Collector Don is Back! o_o With More Cards! O_O Have PT BK Cards? C'mere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your if they are mint
Vaporeon*
Deoxys EX (defense form)
Monferno BK
Prinplup BK
for
my
Winners Sneasel
Winners Mewtwo
Raichu Prerelease Arceus

Collector Don said:
JC, I didn't see anything. Sorry. :(

Geo baby, the DCE that I have is the old-school base-set one, not the tourney-legal one. Sorry.

UrsaLunarMinor, I didn't see anything on your list, but saw that you had a lot of old-school cards. Do you have any that are on my wants list?

Alex, I didn't see anything.

I don't have too much that's on your Wants list, Ian. Just a Lake Boundary. xD

what bout Unown R from LA?..you do have some i like on your list tho...Dusknoir SF, Gengar DP..

I am interested in your Vaporeon Star. (if mint)

I do have some Neo Discovery cards/packs (in JPN), those Base Set trainers, and an unlisted Winner Stamped Salamence from ex Dragon from your wants. CML for anything else you may like. Thanks.

I'm interested in Vaporeon *, but more in any older Neo cards you may have for trade (because I know I probably don't have enough for Vaporeon *). From what I've looked at, I have the following:

-Computer Search Base (it's worn a bit- has a few minor bends, no creases, white 'splotch' on the back and a good bit of surface-scratches..,)
-Scoop Up Base (they're in better condition than Comp. Search, but still have handling white on the edges and quite a few surface scratches)
-BSP16 Computer Error (extremely good condition. No visible scratches & limited white from handling.)
-Wooper NeoGen x2
-Gligar NeoGen x2
-JPN Houndoom NeoDis H (I wasn't sure if you'd be interested...)
-Octillery NeoRev x7 (1 1st Ed) HOW MANY YOU NEED? HAHAHAHA.
-Entei NeoRev 17/64 NH (has noticeable pull scratches on the back, but otherwise the other scratches are hard to make out. Limited whitening, mainly on corners.)
-Cyrus' Conspiracy
-Honchkrow G

Lemme double check on Cyrus/Honchy numbers I have for trade.

Lemme know if you have any other NeoRev com/uncom wants, as I have a good bit of the set.

Hello again ^_^ I went through my older cards and I found these from your list and set them aside ;)

Computer search, pokemon breeder, wooper, xatu, houndoom,smeargle, wobbuffet, (sandstorm- duskull, baltoy)

it's not much but they are all in excellent condition, most of them I just now took out of their original packs :D

LMK if you're interested, thanks

Collector Don said:
Ah, you told me before you have all the PT BK Promos, right? I'll trade the Vap for the BK Giratina, Leafeon, Glaceon, Piplup, Chimchar and Turtwig, and I can add in an extra common or uncommon if you like.
When did I tell you that? What winner cards are you looking for, I'd rather trade them.

eevee, that seems a bit much. And I thought you were talking about a PR Base Set Raichu, not the Arceus PR one lol. I have those 2 Winners cards, as well, unfortunately.

BaIn, would you trade your Arceus Lv. X with Psychic Bolt for the Vap*?

Ian, I didn't see much on your list. I do like the Absol G Lv. X, but IDK if 2 rares are worth it for you.

Aqua, I might already have a trade fo the Vap*, but if it doesn't go through, I'll trade it for your Arceus Lv. X with Psychic Bolt.

Crystal Hikara, I didn't see too much on your thread. Sorry. I'm not interested in enough on that list to warrant the Vaporeon. :(

Grizzly, I only have one, but didn't see much on your list. :/

UrsaLunarMinor, I'm only interested in the Computer Search and Pokemon Breeder if they're shadowless. I'm interested in the Baltoy and Duskull, but I need to know the sets of the Wooper, Xatu, Houndoom, Smeargle and Wobbuffet to be able to know if I need them.

JC, I need Winners Metal Energy, Dark Energy, Multi Energy and Chimecho ATM.

My:
Arceus Lv. X (Psychic Bolt)
Electrode G
Hippowdon E4

Your:
Vaporeon *
Mewtwo Lv. X
Baltoy, GE

Would you do that?

Oh well the computer search and pokemon breeder are not shadowless, sorry about that.

Neo Genesis- Wooper, Xatu
Neo Discovery- Houdoom, Wobbuffet, and Smeargle

:) thanks

BaIn, how about just the Arceus and Electrode for my Vap* and Baltoy GE?

Go ahead, JC. I didn't see anything on your trade thread other than the shadowless Machamp, so you don't have to list ones that are on there.

UrsaLunarMinor, I'm interested in all 5 cards. Anything on my list that you're interested in for them?

Geo Baby, the DCE was on my wants list, not my haves list.

Well, honestly the thing I'm most interested in is (of course :p) the Vaporeon *. But, I'm not really thinking that that will cut it. If it will let me know. If not, I'll hunt down some others I'm interested it.

Thanks again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back