Combat Arms

Yeppers. I haven't played in a while though. Been too pre-occupied with Dungeon Fighter Online.

Wrong forum?

I used to play for a while. There are too few maps for my taste. Also, I dislike Nexon cash. Its lame that I have to keep rebuying my gun of choice when everyone else pays real money for a gun that is SOOOOOOOOOOO much better than what I could ever get. Hackers are a big problem too. You would not believe how many speed/aim hackers I've found. I can't make it even for fear of viruses and, again, PAYING REAL MONEY. This is somewhat of an enjoyable FPS, but the lack of maps, ONE SINGLE PLAYER OPTION (on one map), and hackers, make it very low on my list of free FPS games.

Belongs in Video Games (report next time, z-nub)

*Moved*

dmaster out.

There's like, 18 maps now.
The reason there's no single player? It's a Multi-Player game. If you wanted a single player game, then buy a console game.

Hackers...Sure, they're a problem. But there's a way past them. However, I don't get your claim of 'viruses', as the game is clean and you can't get viruses from the hackers -.-

Also, you don't have to pay real money. It's free to download, it's free to play. Paying cash for in game goodies is natural, as you'd do it for some console games as well. But it's not a necessity to play. If you can aim and click, then you can play. You don't need a cash gun to play well.

Back