Pokemon combination evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

(TYranitarFReak)

need politoed ex! juz 1 more~~
as all of us know, pokemon and everything that has something to do wit pokemon is a money-making industry.

so, with almost every animal being used up, it will eventually come to an end. So, what do u guys think abt combination evolution? I think it's a pretty good idea if Nintendo ran out off ideas....

like random basic + random basic = new stage 1

basic + stage 1 = new stage 2

and etc etc (i know u ppls are full of imagination right?)

Nice idea... but then you would have too many combinations for the game memory to hold... However, if they limit the possiblities it could work. Example: Only pokemon 1 and mix with pokemon 6...

hmm. nice idea but i think it would be pretty weird to see 2 or more pokemon fuse together, i woudn't really want pokemon to fuse coz it would somehow be more like digimon

If you mean to put two pokemon together and make a new pokemon, then that is a good idea. They did that with Turtwig and Chimchar.

Nintendo prolly won't do this, as Digimon did this. anyway, Zapdos + Moltres + Articuno = Zapmolcuno, for those who still know it. Regice + Registeel + Regirock = Regigiga

hmmm.... nice idea.its hard to think of pokemons which i would like to combine, coz i know that: stage 1 + stage 2 = likely stage 3. if combining two diff pokemons, i would like to combine:
- magmar+ electabuzz = magbuzz
- rayquaza+groudon+kyogre=raygrougre
- vespiquen+beedrill=vespidrill?
- kakuna+metapod=kakupod?:D

perhaps some rule like no combination is allowed for different stages of pokemon. It wont break the format then.

Also, some pokemon can only combine with 2 types pf pokemon, like 1) same type with them self 2) their delta species type

Does someone remember that old Pokémon episode when a Gasthly kind of fused a Blastoise and a Venasaur to fight Ash's Bulbasaur and Squirtle?

I was thinking of a gardavoir/ blazekin think. It would be as ugly as sin but it would work

Yeah, Gastly evolving to Venustoise was cool. And for that mater, Slowpoke + Shellder = Slowbro. And I'd like to note that there is a almost fusion-like evo in DP (Mantyke + Remoraid = Mantine and Remoraid).

As cool as they might look, that would be difficult and horrible for competitive play. Why?
Example 1: I meld Gallade with Froslass, Froslade is now a Ghost, Psychic, Ice, Fightining type. -_-
Example 2: I meld Mewtwo with Darkari, an ultra uber with no weakness! 0_o
Example 3: I meld Golduck with Kingler. It's nature is now Modest/Adamant -_-
Example 4: I meld Groudon with Giratina and Wailord 0_o
Example 5: I meld Groudon with Kyogre. It's ability is now.. well you get the point -_-

Now they could make more Pokemon with evolution condiitons such as Slowbro and Mantine, but melding Pokemon is not a good idea. Lurb FTB!

Master of the six kings said:
As cool as they might look, that would be difficult and horrible for competitive play. Why?
Example 1: I meld Gallade with Froslass, Froslade is now a Ghost, Psychic, Ice, Fightining type. -_-
Example 2: I meld Mewtwo with Darkari, an ultra uber with no weakness! 0_o
Example 3: I meld Golduck with Kingler. It's nature is now Modest/Adamant -_-
Example 4: I meld Groudon with Giratina and Wailord 0_o
Example 5: I meld Groudon with Kyogre. It's ability is now.. well you get the point -_-

Now they could make more Pokemon with evolution condiitons such as Slowbro and Mantine, but melding Pokemon is not a good idea. Lurb FTB!

For pokemon, melding it will make the melded pokemon look weird. For example, take a look at kab0592's post....
For Digimon, it does not look weird because they are meant to do so...

Guys who says that they have to make animals? They could make stuff like A Unicorn which thats what Rapidash is. There is no way they will ever do this idiotic idea. The pokemon would look so weird. Trust me they wont run out of ideas.

Bonsly said:
Guys who says that they have to make animals? They could make stuff like A Unicorn which thats what Rapidash is. There is no way they will ever do this idiotic idea. The pokemon would look so weird. Trust me they wont run out of ideas.

I don't think Rapidash is a unicorn even though it has horn on the head. It's just a Fire Horse Pokemon...

Or you could meld the three Sinnoh starters together to make...
Tortempoleape.png

Tortempoleape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back