• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

COME CHECK IT OUT. H: UXIE LV X!! W: stuff I like

RE: UPDATES!! COME CHECK IT OUT. H: promocroak, donphan prime x4! W: TO CYL

@lucario aura weilder: my junk arm x2 for your sealed cool porygon.

@eevee: only thing I saw was uxie lv x. LMK

I do have a Pokemon Collector and a RH Power Spray unlisted. Would you be willing to do my Pokemon Collector and a RH Power Spray for your Donphan Prime. The sides are pretty much equal in value.

@lucario: PMed to confirm

@Blastagator: sorry, I didnt see anything

CML for 4 donphan prime.

RE: ProfessorJ's trade thread! H: good stuff W: RH stuff/lux X

i want these:

magnezone prime
2x Magnezone SF (6/100)

@legend: sorry, I didnt see anything.

@k1ll3d: i didnt find anything. sorry.

RE: UPDATES!! COME CHECK IT OUT. H: promocroak, donphan prime x4! W: manaphy deck box (sealed) (pic in wants section)

Please cml for Magnezone Prime and Alph Lithograph Four (lets you look at your prizes?).

From your wants I have RH Communication, RH PONT, RH Judge and RH Twins.

RE: UPDATES!! COME CHECK IT OUT. H: promocroak, donphan prime x4! W: manaphy deck box (sealed) (pic in wants section)

@rarecandy: well i dont need the judge or twins, so would you do the communication, PONT and x1 RH spiritomb?

LMK

Yea, that sounds like a deal.
Please pm me.

I think I should have been a bit more specific. those three cards for my alph FOUR, no magnezone. sorry about that lol.

for both cards

my: alph FOUR and magnezone prime

your:
RH communication x1
RH pont x1
RH spiritomb x1
Kingdra prime x1

LMK and sorry about the confusion

I'll just trade for the Alph then, and no problem about the confusion.
So we'll have:

My:
x1 Spiritomb RH
x1 PONT RH
x1 Pokemon Communication RH

Your:
x1 Alph Lithograph Four

alright cool. PMing to confirm.

CML for 1x Blaziken FB lv X .

Willing to make an unfair trade for me.

I'm sorry but you just have nothing that I want and/or need. I've checked 3 times now and unless you have a sealed manaphy deck box or 2 sets of japanese zeckrom sleeves (64 sleeves total), asking a 4th time probably will get the same response.

nty.

bumps/updates

RE: UPDATES!! COME CHECK IT OUT. H: promocroak, donphan prime x4! W: The deck box listed in my wants!

Please cml for 1 or 2 Blastoise UL

RE: UPDATES!! COME CHECK IT OUT. H: promocroak, donphan prime x4! W: The deck box listed in my wants!

CML for 1x Espeon Prime

Back