• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

COME CHECK IT OUT. H: UXIE LV X!! W: stuff I like

RE: COME CHECK IT OUT. H: stuff you like W: stuff I like

CML for
1x Raichu Prime
1x Espeon Prime
1x Celebi Prime
2x Rescue Energy

@torterra: im interested in these cards, however I dont value them very highly because they are collection wants:
Entei Star
Shining Mewtwo
Shining Steelix
Crystal Kingdra
Crystal Kabutops

@WhimsicalBox: sorry I didnt see anything.

CML for Kindgra Prime and Mew Prime. Thanks.

@DarkMind: the mew prime is no longer for trade, but for the kingdra prime I like your 1x RH twins and staraptor FB lv x? also I see that machamp 1st edition from base is on the for free list, and I would very much like that :D

@Darkvoid: your staraptor FB?

The Staraptor FB X is not in mint condition (more like good condition). There is some whiting on the left side on the back. Not sure if you would want that. The RH Twins is supposed to go to someone at Cities on Sunday but if not it can be traded. Is there anything else you see?

@darkmind:eek:k, how about garchomp C lv x (pack) + RH twins for the kingdra prime? and since these couple cards are in the free stuff section, could you add in the base set machamp 1st edition and the torchic EX?

@darkvoid: I dont need the staraptor FB anymore actually :\ do you have any RH seeker/twins? if so I could trade the crobat G for 1 of those. also, what set is your holo jirachi from?

The Garchomp C X (pack) is gone. Traded a lot at Cities yesterday. Still have the RH Twins and lots of other cards not listed.

well, the luxray GL lv x is definitely catching my eye. is there anything else in my list you want for it?

I asked you a couple questions about your cards, I'd prefer you answer those first BEFORE skipping to a new request. thanks.

Back