Come here for username changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like my name changed please.

Satoshi - Serebii

And if thats already taken, then Satoshi - Chelc

THANKS!

Those who asked have received except for one guy who's missing the magical word, and the rest of you jokers obviously don't know how to read the announcement.....

Ok I didn't read the "not before 12/24 part" , could you maybe do it then please?
(Randy-Arnold) said:
Can I get my name changed to RandyArnold please? (no ()'s or space in between the two words)

xXSalamenceMasterXx said:
Can I have mine changed to -MaChAmPMaStEr- Please and thanks
EDIT: Can t just be -MachampMaster- please and thanks
Was I skipped? Can I please have my name changed to -MachampMaster- Please?? Thanks :D

Hi there, I'd like to have my nickname changed please. (And I hope I'm not breaking any rules :eek: )

Old nickname. Meganium
New nickname: Dragonite or Dragonite23
thank you very much xD

Pimpwalkin said:
Those who asked have received except for one guy who's missing the magical word, and the rest of you jokers obviously don't know how to read the announcement...

I'm so sorry - I misread it as "but not after December 24th!"

Darn, I'm probably stuck with this username forever! I'll be gone from the 23rd to the 5th, and it'll be very likely I won't have Internet access... I guess I'll just have to make a new account...

Could you please change my name:

T-Tar Master --> Wiseman.

Thanks. I would like the period at the end of "wiseman" if you would! Thanks!

WDF - Just post a day or two before you leave. SAME GOES FOR EVERYONE ELSE - IF YOU WILL NOT BE ON THE FORUMS AT ALL BETWEEN THE 24TH AND 31ST PLEASE MAKE SURE TO POST SOME TIME BEFORE THEN - NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE, YOU ALL HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO POST.

I forgot to mention this before, but whoever wanted "Raichu King" as their name, it's taken.

new applicants - you're welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back