Commenting on Sunflora from EX Unseen Forces

I swear that I just made a deck with this card and Parasect the day before yesterday.

Basically it's like they said in the review. Paras as starter calls for two basics to put on the bench T1. T2, Parasect (hopefully) puts a grass on each of the two basics after you lay your normal energy down. (I use Shiftry in the deck, so it's Seedot/Nuzleaf/Shiftry and Sunkern/Sunflora.) If you're lucky, you'll be able to do it again on T3. That gives you (assuming you were able to lay your regular energy down) two on Parasect, three on Shiftry, and two on Sunflora by T4. Warp Point or Switch Sunflora out to do 90. You also have Shiftry on the bench to make them switch if they bring up someone you don't like fighting (like Flareon ex in Flariados). Finally, use Energy Root and Low Pressure System to give Sunflora 100HP.

I normal see Sunflora played with Meganuim for Energy and Healing and Cleffa for Starting.

Just a normal question, why are there only 2 Articles?. Please drop me a PM, WPM. Thanks.

Hiya,

Hmm...Just an addition. Nobody suggested the Venusaur from CG, which is the ultimate combo for Sunflora...

Code:
 Venusaur – Grass – HP110
 Stage 2

Poke-Body: Clorophyll
 All Colorless Energy attached to your Grass Pokemon may be used as Grass Energy.

[C][C] Green Blast: Does 20 damage + 10 more damage for each of your Grass Energy in play.
 [G][G][C] Sleep Poison: The Defending Pokemon is now Asleep and Poisoned. In between turns, 
 put 2 damage counters on Poisoned Pokemon instead of 1.

Weakness: Fire
 Resistance: none
 Retreat: 3

cya.

Yeah it is good, but It doesn't get more Grass energies on it quickly. and if you're running Sunflora it's probably an all-grass deck.

Arcanine out.

i used to have a deck with this guy. You need to set up REALLY fast. it loses to most T2 decks and other decks that can bench hit. Resistance kills this guy simply because it is 3 more energy to do the attack you want. I would go with the Venusaur from CG over this guy simply because he has more hp and you can slap a boost on to do more damage.

RE:  Commenting on Sunflora from EX Unseen Forces

Kaito said:
Hiya,

Hmm...Just an addition. Nobody suggested the Venusaur from CG, which is the ultimate combo for Sunflora...

Code:
 Venusaur – Grass – HP110
 Stage 2

All Colorless Energy attached to your Grass Pokemon may be used as Grass Energy.

[C][C] Green Blast: Does 20 damage + 10 more damage for each of your Grass Energy in play.
 [G][G][C] Sleep Poison: The Defending Pokemon is now Asleep and Poisoned. In between turns, 

cya.
Eh, I don't look into future combos. I take what is currently out there. Just my style.

RE:  Commenting on Sunflora from EX Unseen Forces

Kaito said:
Hiya,

Code:
 Venusaur – Grass – HP110
 Stage 2

cya.

True, GJ looking and pointing out.

i think it wil be a great combo if you played sunflora with meganium ex and then it is realeased meganium delta wel it can serch for all the pokemon also energy if you add som holon pokemon

I think this is a good combo,sunflora with venusaur CG ,i also have a deck like tat ,it can better if got venusaur EX

why would you use sunflora AND venusaur? vensuar just REPLACES sunflora. one of my friends at my league tryed a deck with this guy and Aerodactyl. seems to work pretty well.

Back