• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Competitive (M Lucario EX / Hawlucha / Landorus)

gaberie_grass

Aspiring Trainer
here is my competitife lucario ex deck list hope you all can enjoy

Pokemon: 10

• 4 Lucario EX
    3 M Lucario EX
    2 Hawlucha
    1 Landorus
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 36

• 4 Battle Reporter
    4 Teirno
    3 Pokemon Center Lady
    2 Korrina
    1 Professor Sycamore
    4 Professor's Letter
    4 Full Heal
    4 Great Ball
    4 Roller Skates
    3 Trick Shovel
    3 Max Revive
    3 Super Potion
    3 Potion
    1 Ultra Ball
    1 Red Card
    2 Magnet Storm
Energy: 14

• 13 Fighting Energy
    1 Strong Energy

strategy is too us lucario exs attacs to beat down things and us mega lucario exs attac once you get it so ya you us lot of heal things to ceep your lucario exs from dyeing out and you have magnet storms so that things can not minus damage from your lucario exs attacs you have great ball for geting pokemon out and puting them on to bench and you have 1 red card to troll your oponet you also have hawlucha as a back up attacer and landorus to us if your lucario exs or hawluchas dye out so you can ceep geting energys from your discard pile you have 4 profs letter because of high energy amount you only have 1 strong energy because of ageslash from phantom force.

you also have 2 really really bad cards 1 prof sycamore and 1 ultra ball these cards are realy bad because you have to discard other realy important cards but they are for the yolo times when you nead a certain card quicly thats when you us ultra ball or if your hand is realy bad and you usd up every other suporter in your deck thats when you us prof sycamore.

ya so i think my competitife lucario ex deck is realy good its hard to dye out the lucario exs because you have lots of heal things wich can be realy trollish but it can win you matchs so try out my deck list you wil win realy easly.

Edited to coincide with the rules! Please try to improve that Spelling and Grammar in the future, yeah? :D ~Kecleon

RE: competitife lucario ex deck

I highly suggest you play something to counter Mewtwo. I suggest you play 1 Mewtwo at least in this deck as well as max out Korrina. Also 4 Professor's letter is way too much as all I have to do is N and you will be back to 6 or even less. I also suggest you play N and probably Shauna or Colress if you don't like Sycamore. Professor Sycamore maybe bad if you think discarding is bad but you have to think about you are refreshing your hand to 7. Sometimes you have to take the bad with the good and most of the time Sycamore has been more good then bad.

Another thing to think of is Strong energy, this is one of the foundations to a fighting deck. You can attach 3 to a Mega if you wish with muscle band and now you are hitting for 220 a turn but here is a counter. Mewtwo with muscle band and DCE will do 240 to your fully powered up Mega Lucario.

I suggest the following:
-3 Professor Letter
+3 N
-4 Full Heal - this only fixes conditions
+2 Korrina
+2 Ultra Ball
-3 Fighting Energy
+3 Strong Energy
-1 Lucario EX
-1 Mega Lucario EX
+2 Landrous Ex
-4 Battle Reporter - this card really isn't helpful in competition
+2 Shauna
+2 Colress
-3 Max Revive - Match will be over before you can use this
+3 Muscle Band
-2 Magnetic Storm - really not a great stadium for this deck
+2 Fighting Stadium - Extra damage to Exs pokemon

There is more to add but I'll let others to comment as well.

Back