Discussion Confirmed Fake Rumor Catalog - Sun & Moon Edition [Games Out!]

This is by no means confirmed at all, but we might have a clue for a new Pokémon within the revealed customization options:
possible_toucan_pokemon_by_steffenka-daiefh1.png
Considering a Pyukumuku helmet was seen on the promotional artwork revealed with the first Alolan Forms (before it's reveal) and a Vikavolt shirt was seen on a Youngster during the demo (Way before Vikavolt was revealed) there might be a chance for a new Pokémon here, as, by the examples, that TPC (or whoever is in charge of that) likes to hide Pokémon within already revealed stuff :)

This is by no means confirmed at all, but we might have a clue for a new Pokémon within the revealed customization options:
possible_toucan_pokemon_by_steffenka-daiefh1.png
Considering a Pyukumuku helmet was seen on the promotional artwork revealed with the first Alolan Forms (before it's reveal) and a Vikavolt shirt was seen on a Youngster during the demo (Way before Vikavolt was revealed) there might be a chance for a new Pokémon here, as, by the examples, that TPC (or whoever is in charge of that) likes to hide Pokémon within already revealed stuff :)

Actually the riddler posted something similar, so it got a huge chance to be a thing.
dbd9b82397dda1447361de32bab7d0a20df486d1.jpg

The newest trailer recently confirmed that there's a "rugby monkey" pokemon called passimian. So the chinese leaks hava a bit more credibility

It's not a rugby monkey it's an american football monkey. american football is discount rugby. still I think the translation was "ball monkey" so it checks out

It's not a rugby monkey it's an american football monkey. american football is discount rugby. still I think the translation was "ball monkey" so it checks out

If we're being technical, Passimian could be playing any ball sport like Basketball, Football (what Americans call Soccer), American Football, Rugby, etc.

If we're being technical, Passimian could be playing any ball sport like Basketball, Football (what Americans call Soccer), American Football, Rugby, etc.
Nope, it's definitely American Football. Why? It's wearing an American Football helmet.

That said, rugby is still huge in Polynesia and other island nations, and to a far greater extent than American Football, so I feel like its animations could still be more rugby-like than American Football-like.

Nope, it's definitely American Football. Why? It's wearing an American Football helmet.

That said, rugby is still huge in Polynesia and other island nations, and to a far greater extent than American Football, so I feel like its animations could still be more rugby-like than American Football-like.

How is it a Football helmet...?

passimian.png

It looks like he found a coconot and cut it in half. There's no face guard like Football helmets, no side protection, it literally looks like half a coconut. I'll give you that his pose looks Football like, but the ball he has isn't.

How is it a Football helmet...?

passimian.png

It looks like he found a coconot and cut it in half. There's no face guard like Football helmets, no side protection, it literally looks like half a coconut.
Because American Football is the only sport which uses both a ball and a helmet besides like, hockey, which also uses a stick and as such would appear in the design.

Because American Football is the only sport which uses both a ball and a helmet besides like, hockey, which also uses a stick and as such would appear in the design.

I see your points, but would like to raise one technicality. Baseball uses helmets for their batters. Not saying Passimian is baseball, but just adding that in there.

So yeah, American Football monkey.

I see your points, but would like to raise one technicality. Baseball uses helmets for their batters. Not saying Passimian is baseball, but just adding that in there.

So yeah, American Football monkey.
As with hockey, if it were a baseball monkey the bat would have also been shown in its design. :p It's also Fighting-Type, showcasing the aggressive and physical nature of American Football, and its unique ability showcases the team nature of the game.

I still hope for it to be moreso based on rugby, though. I think it has more widespread appeal.

As with hockey, if it were a baseball monkey the bat would have also been shown in its design. :p

I still hope for it to be moreso based on rugby, though. I think it has more widespread appeal.

I've only played the sport once for about five minutes before the ball said hello to my head, so my experience is very different.

Though on the note of a sport Pokemon, a baseball Pokemon would be pretty interesting. Though this raises a question concerning the leaks, wasn't there only one new monkey mentioned in one of them? A gorilla-type to go with Primeape? Or was that leak debunked already?

I've only played the sport once for about five minutes before the ball said hello to my head, so my experience is very different.

Though on the note of a sport Pokemon, a baseball Pokemon would be pretty interesting. Though this raises a question concerning the leaks, wasn't there only one new monkey mentioned in one of them? A gorilla-type to go with Primeape? Or was that leak debunked already?
I agree that a baseball Pokémon would be really neat! It could use the ball as a projectile and then the bat for more physical attacks, while looking pretty scrawny itself. :p

Leaks rarely include every single Pokémon. It wouldn't surprise me if GameFreak wanted some version exclusives and so made the second gorilla as a parallel to Passimian, actually. And I think Passimian is a pretty good complement to Primeape. :p

I agree that a baseball Pokémon would be really neat! It could use the ball as a projectile and then the bat for more physical attacks, while looking pretty scrawny itself. :p

Leaks rarely include every single Pokémon. It wouldn't surprise me if GameFreak wanted some version exclusives and so made the second gorilla as a parallel to Passimian, actually. And I think Passimian is a pretty good complement to Primeape. :p

Ah, found the leak I was thinking of.
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...dition-updated-9-4.128245/page-5#post-2819838

And alright, it was debunked. I'll remember that. Though I do find it funny how "Rugrilla" is Rugby+Gorilla and we get an American Football Monkey.

Although not exactly a helmet (half a coconut isn't exactly a helmet either), some rugby players do wear protective headgear.

Here's another updated version of the important 4Chan leaks! The Chinese leak seems more and more correct with each reveal:

leaks_by_steffenka-daietot.jpg

The dolphin Pokemon cometh

Side note the Riddler also mentioned that the toucan Pokemon was gonna have an emphasis on its mouth or something like that. He also stated that TPCi had cracked down on the Chinese branch after the Chinese leak, and that these type of leaks moving forward would be basically non-existent, well at least until some small store in Canada breaks the street date.

Solgaleo and Lunala will not have a prevolution, come on now. These are legendaries, and legends don't have evolutionary lines. If Solgaleo and Lunala got a prevolution, and they shared it at that, I will be completely bewildered, stunned to unbelievable lengths.

Last edited:
We know that all legendaries until XY legends don't have evolutionary line. Who knows what other surprises GF will give us.

Back