Congrats new mods! Phase Zapdos complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats all new mods you all deserved it can't wait for next week
WPM, you should post honerary mentions :p

Wow! so many new mods Congratulations! to all of you.
I have a question, is Phase Moltres completely top secret or do some of the mods know about it.

Man oh man you modded 21 people WPM, I can't wait to see what the next surprise is, this is going to be hard to beat IDK if you can do it.

Oh well. I gave it my best shot, and I came up empty. Congrats to all the mods, and I can't help but feel envious.

Oh well...maybe next time...*sigh*.

Afro-G said:
Wow! so many new mods Congratulations! to all of you.
I have a question, is Phase Moltres completely top secret or do some of the mods know about it.

I can tell you that I don't know about it if that helps you any.

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
Oh well. I gave it my best shot, and I came up empty. Congrats to all the mods, and I can't help but feel envious.

Oh well...maybe next time...*sigh*.

I personally thought u would make it. well im sure u will be in eventually

Congratulations to all of the new moderators.

I see the who's online list is looking a lot greener ^_^
I'm not too surprised I didn't make it myself; my application was a bit rushed, imo >_>

Thanks for the congratulations. But, it's really you guys that keep the forums alive. Stay active.

Yeah Congrats to all the new mods :)
Especially all of you OHIOANS out there :p
(and friends of course :)
Can't wait for stage three? maybe MEWTWO :?

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Can't wait for stage three? maybe MEWTWO :?

Or Moltres..? One, Two, Three...? lol

Anyway, congratulations guys. 21 is a nice number. I think I'll be calling this group of Mods, "Blackjack".

dmaster out.

Congratulations to the (many) new mods!

I'm also glad to see that people are now assigned to specific forums, it's a much more neat and organised way of doing things.

Bring on Moltres!

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Especially all of you OHIOANS out there :p

I'm an Ohioan!

Thanks for the congrats, everybody. Like EspeonROX said, the forums are great because of its members...we're just here to make sure you don't do anything stupid.

And now that all of the mods have finally been selected, I must say, Congrats to all of our new mods. Do a good job to aid the Pokebeach forums! It looks like you all will do a great job!;)

Wow, 21 new mods. I'm positive this will make the site much, much better. Congrats new mods!
lol @ stage Zapdos, I'm impatiently waiting for stage Moltres... *pants*

Congrats to everybody who got modded, or remodded. That menas you Anthony and Steadfast. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back