Congrats to tournament winners!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Round 1 Pairings are up!!!

CyndaquilMaster I'll be able to play sometime this week around 6:00pm ish Central American time. PM me if this works.

Goldenthumb beat R3D BIRD!

Props for the gutsy deck R3D!

oh and definately prefer Unleashed.

:(Great. i already ordered 4 Undaunted packs (1 for me :p) from GamingLagoon and now I have to order Unleashed. lol, it's fine though I expected at least someone to want it.

RE: NEW TOURNAMENT WITH PRIZES!

ok so im usually on every night from about 8pm pacific time to like... 6 am pacific time, no i dont live in the pacific time zone but its the closest mainland time zone for me, i live in hawaii

I should be on tonight at around 10pm - 12pm pst. Hopefully I'll see you than.

Sorry bout this but my old hamachi wasn't working and i deleted and made and donloaded it again, to play my join Pok'eMaster's Network pass TCG

I'll give Pok'emaster the win, we can't figure out a connection problem so I'll just give it to him.

Hey Pok'eMaster when are u usually online? I've checked a few times but never seen you on there. I joined your network already.

I beat Goldenthumb,
Game 1: He scooped, he had no backup after I KOed he Donphan
Game 2: He scooped I was winning and he made a big mistake
P.S. I want Undaunted, Thanks Xander for doing this tourny and all!
-Pok'eMaster

yea confirming my loss to Pok'eMaster. I sure wish Redshark had a "back" button. lol

Congrats to you both for doing so well. Pok'eMaster, I have your Undaunted pack(s) ready to be sealed and shipped. Goldenthumb, you still can shoot for the 2 rares, so don't quit now.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back