Contrary Serperior Now Available for U.S. [1/21]

Do someone know when Samurott and Emboar will be there with the HA in US or EU?

If they follow the same pattern as when these Pokémon were given out in Japan, Emboar will be next and Samurott last. They were all released within approximately a month's timeframe, it seems. So, if they do follow that, the other two Pokémon could be released within a month of Serperior's official release date. I say "official" because Serperior hasn't been officially announced or released yet (as mentioned in the article); people probably figured out the download because the code is the same code that was used in the Japanese region games.

Also, the OP has been updated with dates for Emboar and Samurott now:

WPM on the Front Page said:
Update (Thursday) - Pokemon has revealed that Reckless Emboar will be available starting January 29th with a code from Pokemon.com while Shell Armor Samurott's download will start February 5th with a code from the Pokemon Trainer Club newsletter. All three distributions will end November 30th.

So, 1 week from today for Emboar, and 2 weeks for Samurott. I'd like to think I called that pretty handily!

I am intrigued a lot by Reckless Emboar. It'll probably be in ways like Contrary Serperior (in this case it's packing Flare Blitz instead of Leaf Storm).

But, probably HA Serperior is the best competitive wise out of the three; only if you let it set off 1 or 2 Leaf Storms.

Maserati777 said:
Are these just for Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire or also X/Y?

It only worked on my OR cart, but not my Y which I tried first. It could be because I have 4 unopened mystery gifts, but iirc the max is higher than 4, so I guess ORAS.

Just picked up both Serperior and Emboar from this distribution. Turns out I got an Adamant Serp and a Modest Boar. Yay me.

Back