Cool Misprinted Mew, Shinings, and Prereleased Pokemon Cards! Please Post A Comment! Thank You Very

Mystic Genie

Aspiring Trainer
http://s435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/Feanarojp/Pokemon%20cards/[/img]Please take a look at these. I think you might like them and please don't forget to reply. Thank You!!

Mystic Genie said:
Lou Cypher said:
We have to log in to this. Also, mind telling me how this is discussing this website?

Excuse me?

Your photobucket gallery is private. Nobody is able to view it about a password.

What he means is this forum is for discussion about the website, not advertisements for your photobucket page.

vilebaseball said:
Mystic Genie said:
Lou Cypher said:
We have to log in to this. Also, mind telling me how this is discussing this website?

Excuse me?

Your photobucket gallery is private. Nobody is able to view it about a password.

What he means is this forum is for discussion about the website, not advertisements for your photobucket page.

opps how do i change that? Sorry im new to this...:(

Mystic Genie said:
vilebaseball said:
Mystic Genie said:
Lou Cypher said:

Excuse me?

opps how do I change that? Sorry im new to this...:(

I don't know how Photobucket works.

In terms of posting in the right place, reading would be a good start.

Site Discussion: "Comment on, discuss, provide suggestions, or report problems with PokeBeach.com or its forums."

RE: Cool Misprinted Mew, Shinings, and Prereleased Pokemon Cards! Please Post A Comme

Lou Cypher said:
Also, mind telling me how this is discussing this website?

Ditto.

And where are the misprints here?Can you post them here so we can see them better?

Site Discussion is for questions related to the forum or what its name says. So this thread goes into Fan Creations.

*Moved*

RE: Cool Misprinted Mew, Shinings, and Prereleased Pokemon Cards! Please Post A Comme

Water Rayquaza said:
Lou Cypher said:
Also, mind telling me how this is discussing this website?

Ditto.

And where are the misprints here?Can you post them here so we can see them better?
you have to click on the link....

Back