Cool's Super Smash Brothers Brawl Online Tournament The Revival

Do you want me to also run a doubles tournament?

• Total voters

cool

Hi.
Sup everyone. Just thought I would come back to the site and start a little online tournament. Well, thats about it.

General rules:

3 Stock

8 minute timer

Items are set to "off" and "none"

All sets with the exception of winner's finals, loser's finals, and the championship are best of 3 matches (best of 5 and above should be played out for any "finals" matches)

No player may choose a stage they have already won on in that set unless agreed upon by both players.

If the timer runs out, the victor is determined first by stock and then by percentage.

Metaknight's Infinite Cape glitch is banned.

If a game ends with Bowser doing his suicide klaw and it ends in sudden death, the sudden death will be ignored and that game will count as a win for Bowser.

Any action that can prevent the game from continuing (i.e., freezing, disappearing characters, game reset, etc.) will result in a forfeit of that match for the player that initiated the action. You are responsible for knowing your own character, and must be wary about accidentally triggering one of these effects.

Set format (In Order of Procedure):
1. Opponents choose their characters for the first match *
2. Opponents start the stage striking procedure
3. Each player may announce one stage to be banned for counterpicks of the set
4. The first game is played, using the stage chosen during step 2
5. The loser of the previous match announces the next match's stage from either the Starter Stage List or the Counter Stage List
6. The winner of the previous match chooses their character
7. The loser of the previous match chooses their character
8. Repeat steps 5-7 for all proceeding matches
*Double blind character selection may be called for the first match

Stages:

Starters:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island
Castle Siege

Counterpicks:
Halberd
Lylat Cruise
Pokémon Stadium 1
Brinstar
Delfino

Username:
FC:
State (optional):

Username: cool
FC: 3694-9698-2511
State: Virginia, East Coast.

Username:jirachinick
FC: 0473-7487-3222
State (optional):North California(west coast)

Username: sonicyellow (brawl name ROGER)
FC:5112 - 7695 - 4875
State (optional): Mississauga

Username: Zac
FC: 3609 7913 3071
State: ???

TOTAL: 4

Username:jirachinick
FC: 0473-7487-3222
State (optional):North California(west coast)

I said "Nah don't waste your time." because someone else is already doing one, and its going EXTREMELY slow. the first round has been going on since around the 18th, and theres only 1 match in it.

sonicyellow said:
I said "Nah don't waste your time." because someone else is already doing one, and its going EXTREMELY slow. the first round has been going on since around the 18th, and theres only 1 match in it.

I read the rules for that...

Meta Knight BANNED?

RANDOM stages.

No thank you. If we run doubles, we will run it correctly. Your in Zac.

Forgot to say, no disrespect to the person running the doubles. I just dont prefer the rules is all.

Its just the fact that getting 4 ppl on at the same time, with the time zones and all, is really hard and could take forever.

sonicyellow said:
Its just the fact that getting 4 ppl on at the same time, with the time zones and all, is really hard and could take forever.

That is probably another factor, but I atleast wanna try it out.

Back