• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Cooro's Trade Thread <> -[H]- Some PT cards and Old EXs. -[W]- PT Rares

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DarkSoulSP; Sorry, didn't see anything I was interested in.

@Hyubin; Heatran is 1st Edition. Gigas is not, unfortunately. However, there wasn't anything I saw on your list that I ws interested in. Sorry.

Mostly what everyone else is looking for: Claydol, Azelf (LA), Uxie (LA), and LV Xs (Specifically Flygon, Floatzel GL, Snorlax, Mismagius GL).
Also looking for Flygon RR, Arcanine RR, Froslass GL, Mismagius GL, Base Pikachu Reprint, and the Rotoms.

Oh yeah, Togekiss. Other than what I've listed, I need nothing else. I'm not sure if I still have 4 Moltres. I have atleast 1. Pretty sure the others were traded, but I'll check. The Garchomp, I'm a bit reluctant to trade since they're staying in the format. (Forgot to say this earlier because it really slipped my mind..)

Like I said, I have atleast 1 Moltres, and I'm reluctant to trade the Garchomps as they're remaining in the format. Plus, I only need 1 of each for my collection, so I don't really value them that highly..

Kaitou!! It's been forever dude, how are you?? :D

I am interested in your 2 RH Scyther MD, Scyther PL, and Machamp X. I have a lot of your wants, but could you CML too for specific stuff? Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back