BW/BW2 CoroCoro Rumor's Leak?

LOL! Seasons that only last a week. I'm almost positive these rumors are true. I had a thought that Shikijika would be Normal/Grass, and now I'm hoping it will be. :3 Also the broccoli koala Pokemon is adorable. I almost forgot about it. xD

Cool, they all sound really believable! And I was right about the weekly seasonal change if these rumours hold true.

Broccoli-head Koala is Grass - let's hope it gets some type of evolution and a decent extra type.

Seasonal Beam? Why not? I mean, Secret Power works depending on the terrain, so a season-based one sounds good. But as was mentioned before, what type corresponds with Autumn? There is no 'wind' type. Flying? Maybe use Grass for Autumn and use Water for Spring? It's hard to know.

I'll be disappointed if these are not true!!

oakbark said:
Cool, they all sound really believable! And I was right about the weekly seasonal change if these rumours hold true.

Broccoli-head Koala is Grass - let's hope it gets some type of evolution and a decent extra type.

Seasonal Beam? Why not? I mean, Secret Power works depending on the terrain, so a season-based one sounds good. But as was mentioned before, what type corresponds with Autumn? There is no 'wind' type. Flying? Maybe use Grass for Autumn and use Water for Spring? It's hard to know.

I'll be disappointed if these are not true!!
Again, it's from 2ch.... Don't expect too much :(

Like the sound of these rumors. The seasonal beam sounds cool. Fire-summer, flying-autumn, ice-winter, water-spring? hmm...

koala pokemon is great news as well.

StellaTheSneasel said:
Sounds pretty realistic, after all, Shikijinka DOES use energy ball.
I totally forgot that!!
Maybe that's the seasonal attack? The video starts "シキジカの エナジーボール!” (Shikijika used energy ball)... Hmmm

Tarazuma said:
All of the info is believable except the "seasonal beam" thing. Yeah, summer/fire and winter/ice is obvious, but what they heck would the other 2 be? Well spring could be grass, that's easy enough. But what about autumn?

I was thinking of water...

anyway, the rumors looks very believable like someone said... they're probably true... But if the green pokémon toy is the koala pokémon, it sucks cuz it's really ugly and looks nothing like a koala...

ZoroarkDude24 said:
That what i have also saying to you guys! there might give us an Evo of Nosepass

TheDarkLucario said:
If it was a Probopass/Nosepass evo it would have a big nose. And anyways, Probopass already had a Special evolution method, i.e; Mt Coronet. Pokemon that have a Special evolution method don't get futher evolution, only split, which is rare. also, do they look the same:
oha-suta-new-pokemon-2.jpg
476Probopass.png

Also Probopass and nosepass is based on a moai statue:
250px-Moai_and_Esmeralda.jpg
220px-Moai_Rano_raraku.jpg

The new pokemon looks nothing like a maoi statue :/

CASE CLOSED

:/ yea. Not gonna happen

so if the green thing is koalagi, then what is burokko?

and oh my, Nosepass doesn't need any further evo. 1 is enough already

Back