Finished Count to 50 Before Staff Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noobnerd said:

75378-TrollFace.png

"dmaster SMASH!!!!!!" O_O

dmaster out.

^ Yes, and I wonder why people even come here in the first place. I came here for Pokemon, but the Gerenal Pokemon Forum is dead? I can't post there unless someone else does. I think it's best for this forum to go away, so we can focus on other things. What the point of coming here for Pokemon when people are focusing on Games and RPGs? They're only created for fun. They're supposed to keep us busy when there's nothing else to post. There IS something to post in all the forums, but why aren't people swarming the forums? One forum has even went dead. Please, people.... think about what other people feel... we seriously need to post more. If this was only for games, then it should be changed to "GameBeach". I feel that people are leaving the forums, and they neglect other forums. Look, we post in the Games & More forum, and there's a rule that says if we have a zero post count, we'll be deleted off the forums. Now they'll delete all our posts because we only post in the Games forums? That is not fair to other people that actually post. They want to discuss something, and you just play games? Fine. This forum'll be dead if we keep on going like this. Thanks for hearing me out.

Seven!

Multiple things to say.

1) The reason people post here is because it's easy. No thinking is involved.
2) I thought you were on the side of the people who wanted the Game Corner to stay. lolwut happened there.
3) Deleting our posts? Where is that?

Eight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back