Cradily is broken!!!

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
My current knowledge of Cradily's Devolution Wave was Devolve them and put those cards back into their hand. I looked closer and noticed that it was shuffle those cards into their deck. That's broken!!:O
Do any of you agree?

Cradily is not broken. First, Pidgeot can get chose cards back easyly. Second, 100HP with a Fire Weakness not so prefect. Thirdly, it's the amount of Reacts that deside the amount of evolutions shuffled into the deck. Fourthly, its grass, that means that thing is Resistant to almost everything. Fifth, I've tryed a deck with Cradliy and kept losing because of low health. I've tryed Energy Root to get Higher HP but it's just not enough. So it's not a BROKEN CARD.

Sorry, I meant the attack is broken. Cradily itself isn't broken, just the attack.

Cradily is like a piece of colorful Mexican candy. It looks good at first, but as it turns out its not that great =l

His attack is pretty nice... but he's far from broken...

Maybe one day someone can make a deck that shows Cradily's true strength...

I can't wait for the rise of the new deck types ^_^
There has to be some crazy game breaking combo waiting to be discovered... maybe not with Cradily, but with some underplayed cards...

Peace...

Hiya,

I only have 1 word to say bout the attack.....itself...

TOTALLY BROKEN.....

B_F: Wanna keep spamming? No? Good. =P

RE:  Cradily is broken!!!

armaldoEX said:
Hiya,

I only have 1 word to say bout the attack.....itself...

TOTALLY BROKEN.....
Uhh, that's 2 words. lol
ON TOPIC: I have to agree that the attack is broken. But Cradily ex, you have NO idea...

Cradily ex wasnt a good card really, it was pretty average.

LM Cradily though looks pretty broken from the outside but it isnt as bad as expected. It simply takes too long to set up successfully to do any real harm. Sure it may devolve one or 2 things but by the time that happens you would have already taken a few prizes at least, depending on who you're versing and how lucky you are. It just isnt fast enough compared to other decks, yet it can cause major annoyance late in the game. Why late in the game? Simply because that's when all the drawing and searching trainers have been used up so it would be very difficult to get an evolution out again in time.

Yes it is stopped by numerous things, Holon WP stopping it devolve while you could play Houndoom UF and stop Fossils being played, which means no Cradily... Those are just 2 of the simple ways to beat Cradily. Just think of it this way: If Cradily is as broken as it looks then how come we see noone playing it? I've come across over 50 decks since LMs release and not 1 'playable' deck has used it and you never hear of it anywhere either...

Yup I do if that's true that is nintendo's or pokemon USA's first misprint and it will be worth more if you have a misprint. Getting packs of cards is like playing the lottery and sometimes you get good cards and sometimes you don't and a misprint is like cracking the jackpot because if you have an uncommon or common that has a misprint it is considered rare but it really isn't.:)

At first I wanted to scream at you "THEN FIX IT! GOD!"

But it's not THAT broken... I mean, unless you can knock them out in the progress, I can't really say...

I think the main problem with Cradily is it's speed, and the fact that it cant handle basics. If you played something like ZRE against Cradily, Cradily just wouldn't be able to handle it at all.

Also, I think the fact that his attack doesn't do damage hurts a little. With something like rocklock, Ttar has a decent attack, and when you ATMROCK you hit their basics with sand damage; thus, you can build up a bit of damage over a couple of rocks. However Cradily's attack wont do damage over time if you keep doing it, and the other attacks it has makes ko'ing slow enough for you opponent to get the their evolutions back out.

I could see Cradily working with D.Amphy, but IMO, I think it's just too slow, and that's why it doesn't see play.

~Secretsmeargle

Not broken at all. I have a Salamence DS deck, first time I got tagged by Cradily, my Salamence became a Shelgon and my Magcargo from DX became a Slugma. A setback but my opponent had 3 energies attached and I have Mewtwo DS on the bench with 2 energies. Retreat the formerly Salamence-now-Shelgon (who still could have done heavy damage of 80 with that weakness to fire) but I wanted Cardily out now. Move up mewtwo, 100 damage from my opponent's 3 energies and Mewtwo's 2 (and I still had an option to attach energy somewhere else but went with Mewtwo on this one to add damage to the next in line).

Anyway, 2 prize cards for a modest setback in development and a OHKO. My opponent lost 3 energies and a stage 2 developed Pokemon to a OHKO. I think in the end, her development suffered more.

Its not ALWAYS going to be broken, of course there are going to be times where Cradily works wonderfully.

I know but I don't know why cradily looks like a she and I don't know why but it does.:) Rapidash from the jungle set does look like a she but I don't know what it is about these pokemon that remind us of a she but it is weird.:)

Cradily was very hyped up at the pre-releases and a bit after.
But when people started playing, realising the sheer sluggishness of the attacks and it's playable limitness, they dropped it.

Right now the two best React based decks are Gengar and Machamp since they are fast, consistant and...CAN ACTUALLY KO POKEMON!!!!

Cradily is not broken, in fact, seeing what Holon Phantoms and Miracle Crystal are promising, the Root Fossil won't see any play at all soon.

Wow they are dropping root fossil?:)

No...it means that Cradily won't be any more playable in the upcoming format.

for me the best of all is cradilly of SS, could be a good team with a fluffy berry, and a crobat ex

Back